TheMaggotGuy banned by aeder1 and Bloons because of a harmless, all neutral joke virus, that did nothing and had the lowest transmit and cure, aka blood and sugar

See my post on the admin report. This really should only have been a note.

Thank you. You can confirm this by going into the logs and seeing if anyone vomitted up roaches or even coughed or sneezed.

Thank you.

What specifically, from a rules standpoint, was against the rules with what I did? The Joke virus? The infecting people? The sypmtoms? Would like to know as this has implications (aka determining what non-antag viro can and can’t do) outside of me simply being able to play the job or not.

The edit was adding that paragraph as I hadn’t read your response on the admin report page yet and thought it might’ve been more info about the ban appeal

On the wiki, there are three categories of symptom, harmless, annoying and dangerous.

Non antagonists can never release a disease that has any dangerous symptom.

Anyone can release a disease that contains only harmless symptoms.

Annoying symptoms can only be spread on LRP, and you can be killed for spreading them.

That said, if they themselves take a pill themselves that contains your disease, and it isn’t disguised as something else, you are not to blame.

In this instance, TheMaggotGuy infected all of their monkies, injured them to bleed, and started dragging them around medbay with the symptoms spreading via this.

This is intentionally infecting everyone in medbay and anyone who enteres. In thisi nstance admemes had to fix this with a cure all diseases.
The ban stays, which is now over anyway.

You are not allowed to have fun in the server, plain and simple.
Badmin strikes again!

I don’t recall injuring them to bleed. I did bring them out, but the virus, was again, harmless.

lol its just a game just wait 5 days

The phrase “it’s just a game” is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice.

yeah but its a game so why care

1 Like

Closing.

20gang20gang