Thefallout, Lugi23, SnootyPip, AmazingGayDude Player Report

In-game report: An entire incursion

CKEY: Smujge

Your Discord: Smujge#8907

Offenders’ CKEYs: Thefallout, Lugi23, SnootyPip, AmazingGayDude

Offenders’ In-Game Names: John Smokes, Maynard Thompson, Boops-The-Snoot, Dallas Ratcliff

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09/04/2022

Round Number: 37274

Rules Broken: Rule 1, Rule 13

Incident Description: Despite having no objectives allowing for muderboning, the incursion proceeded to kill and dust about half the crew with the cult construct kit, while also plasmaflooding the brig via emagged borgs. Two of the incursion members, John Smokes and Boops-The-Snoot didn’t really seem like they were trying to roleplay. The only words I can remember off the top of my head coming from them were “based”, “kek”, and then something about “antags”. Although my memory might be a bit fuzzy on that. The entire round felt like a time portal straight back into Golden.

Additional Information: Most of the aggregious rule breaks I saw were done by John Smokes and Boops-The-Snoot, although I’m bundling Dallas and Maynard into the report as they were a part of the incursion nonetheless, as far as I could tell though Dallas and Maynard were trying to roleplay.

1 Like

I was one of the original wraiths, and yeah from what I know that some of them wanted to just build a army of constructs. Also at one point said in game something like “yeah no other ghosts are wanting to be constructs”

1 Like

Also, snootypip has already been perma banned for something else

1 Like

i kept telling people to just leave i wasn’t doing pure murder bone after a certain point i just sorta gave up telling people to run any of the murders that were committed that were not sec was me telling the constructs to simply “go collect bodies and kill sec” i don’t exactly have the ability to control individual actions of people, The plasma flooding of security was to stop any more sec from actually doing anything as you know Sec do not count as murder bone as they are free-game. I told the constructs to kill at the maximum 3 people you may have been one of those unlucky people to have walked up when the cult was on one of its last legs for a period of time. I don’t exactly know what boops-the-snoot was doing but he was taking out command those of witch are also considered free game. anyone else was just dead people i found around the station from previous actions mentioned, Or from people boops-the-snoot dragged to me. While i assume you mainly saw me sharding the dead people i did not go on a mass murder spree and told people to just run including one explorer who i told to leave about 7 times. Please refrain from blaming 2 people when in reality it was around 14-20 people (total?) sorry you were murdered during whatever was happening i myself was partly lost too.

I mean my death was entirely fair. I was the Captain, one of your targets. I do recall the shuttle getting hijacked though, along with witnessing what I’d assume were random bystanders getting shot on the shuttle as well.

The plasma fire in the brig could be deemed as fair since I was there and you can use extreme methods like bombs to get rid of targets, but as you stated the intention was just to get rid of sec. I don’t think you can bomb or plasmaflood the brig just because security are free game, you’re supposed to eliminate them with less collateral methods.

The random bystanders were preventing the shuttle hijack we told them to stop or get out and they refused so they had to go, not to mention the one of them who hit me with what i think was a toolbox. while it is debatable with the localized plasma flooding of brig i myself don’t really see this as a rule break considering it was confined to a single area, and would’ve delt minimal collateral to anyone who was smart enough to not walk into a plasma fire, assuming the borg didn’t open the doors to the hallway outside of security. Reasoning behind the shuttle hijack was “lets go to the syndi base” i believe said that but i did not finish the shuttle hijack. that was one of the other 3 of us.

2 Likes

This wasn’t murserbone, it was conversion and it is generally allowed.

The concerns about the role play are very much valid though.

3 Likes

I myself am pretty sure I never said ‘antags’ but i do recall someone running into robotics and saying “hey what antags” and i responded with incursion, however the other two are valid concerns, i guess i need to work more on my roleplay then.

Grr, I’m getting back home tomorrow, so I’ll probably take a look then

Alright, I’ll go over each person individually as it’s much more digestible that way:

AmazingGayDude/Dallas Ratcliff - Didn’t seem to have anything to do with the plasmaflooding plan, nothing low RP in the say logs either

SnootyPip/Boops-The-Snoot - This is the person that bombed the HoPline and brought up the idea of plasmaflooding security. They did also say “kek” once, but this is their only say log indicating low RP and it’s not a particularly bad case, so this isn’t really even note worthy

Lugi23/Maynard Thompson - Really nothing of note here, nothing questionable found in logs

Thefallout/John Smokes - This is the person that actually bought the cult construction kit (good time to note that you are allowed to kill random people if you have the kit but it needs to be for the purposes of actually converting them), they did however then proceed to say “based” 10 times

I found no say logs from that round mentioning antags in character from anyone

As I sort of eluded to before, I don’t see anything having been done wrong on Lugi23’s or AmazingGayDude’s (good ckey) side

For SnootyPip, the big thing is the plasmaflooding, as this crosses well into murderboning territory

For Thefallout, the only issue that I found was the low-RP

Appropriate punishments have been handed out, so…

Report accepted