TheFallout Ban Appeal

Thefallout was banned by Ro5490
CKEY: TheFallout

Admin’s CKEY: Ro5490

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage.

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: 1 Month/31 days

Ban Date (10/05/2022): 10/05/2022

Round ID: 40712

Ban Reason: Multiple Warnings given for cryoing right after joining or super early in the round. Antag ban due to potential Antag rolling.

Appeal Reason: I know this ban was made in justifiable error

Additional Information: Alright so I assume this is the round where I was a scientist working with another scientist on artifacts, (my most recent cryo) In general my issue with cryoing is I have terrible time management. For this specific time though, I had only joined to see what exactly the artifacts were and what they did, after learning what they were and did, I went to cryo and left the server, not returning until the next day where I noticed this ban but lost the effort to actually apply for it at the time. I get the early round cryos are a issue but there isn’t antag karma anyway managing to roll antag is about as rare as a supermatter spider appearing in real life to ruin your house. I understand there are people out there who attempt to antag roll every round, they’d have better luck trying to have multiple ckeys in one game instead. I am not one of those people. I have at the minimal one braincell left still. even if that braincell doesn’t do well with time management. on top of this I’d like to mention that I have cryoed as antagonist before as rare as it is (antagonist is rare to get). With all of this in consideration I hope to be able to play a extremely difficult role to aquire on Bee soon again.

We have a system called “antag rep” that increases your chance of getting antag for each crew round you play.

I wasn’t aware that this was a thing thanks for the information I guess

I too was not entirely aware as to the function of Antag Rep, I am glad I read this.

I applied this ban as you’ve been warned a minimum of twice in the past 30 days about Cryo’ing at roundstart or immediately after a late-join.

I’m happy to reduce the ban length if you agree to try and open an adminhelp if you need to cryo at roundstart or just after you’ve latejoined for the next two/three months as due to the antag rep system this will almost always be flagged for antag-rolling if you dont do so.

To make sure you’re not banned for this in the future, its a good idea to let the admin team know if you need to cryo or leave the game shortly after joining.

Thanks!

Alright I understand how you want me to approach this in future concerns I will send a ahelp

1 Like

Thanks for understanding!

Appeal Accepted