Thee_Flame_Prince/Jameson's Application Actual

I am going to agree with Archanial on this one +0.5.

P.S Don’t overdue hours man, you will get yourself really burnt out, it has happened to me in the past once or twice. Just take the hours gradually unless you are completely free for the whole day and have the time to do it.

2 Likes

I mentioned this on my previous app but I’m very good at pacing myself. I know my limits after burning out a time or two - as both admeme and player - and I always communicate these breaks where possible if my absence would be of detriment.

Thank you Super, appreciate the support.

T: 3

@Archanial @SuperDork55

I’m not one to split hairs, but I do want to raise attention to my forum and discord activity if it helps my case any - what I lack in in-game hours I would hope they would make up for a bit of it.

As stated in my response to your previous topic, you seem to be a good admin material
200h is good enough, have my +1

T: 4

1 Like

Thanks a million Vex I’m glad I was able to communicate my worth effectively.

1 Like

I got accepted at 200h, application seems good

1+

Yes, I know you are overqualified and you’ll probably do great, but I don’t think giving you full score would be fair to the people who got - 1 or nothing with similar hours.

Maybe this is just my ass being too heavily trained to recognize and flag discrepancies due to my security background, but I have some questions.

To be fair, that’s around that age when you legit start forgetting how old you are.

1 Like

Thank you Gigga! Glad I’m not the only one that likes to put their hand in the fire early on.

That’s completely fair. I was going to wait for longer before applying again, but figured a month later and 200hrs was a good benchmark to see how far I could get on my qualifications alone. As Ruko stated in my old thread, I definitely don’t want to seem like I’m forcing my way onto the team based on qualifications. I just
need

born in '96. math works out from there, 24 currently but will be 25 sometime this summer.

among other things

T: 5

Hah! If forum activity counted instead of just in game then even I could probably be an admeme.

Oh, no - you’d still need ingame activity. I’m just suggesting that forum and discord time (time engaging with the community) should be considered as I’ve said in my app that community engagement is where I aim to focus.

T: 5

incase you accidently read over it.

I also would defintly get more hours(on both servers if you haven’t) because the ingame community doesn’t reflect in the discord one sometimes. But youl manage with time. I’d 1+ but I’m not admin so I cant.

1 Like

Thank you kindly for that, I appreciate your support nonetheless. I intend to equalize my time a bit better if I’m accepted as staff - at the moment I stick to golden because it needs the people.

Thanks for making your application, we’ll let you know when it has been reviewed.

I’ve requested this application be closed.

Thread has been closed at the request of the applicant