The "You Shouldn't Let Me Anywhere Near A Position Of Power" fake (b)Admin Application-- Aka What not to do

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): epic shitter bot 9000

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): bigVAGINAsex694209001

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): all the time unlike stoppid shitty admins now yuck

What changes, if any, would you bring?: i will make beestatin great again #mbga

How old are you?: 12 but that shouldn’t fucking matter

Why do you want to be an admin?: the fucking admins that are all on right now are minorities and i am epic gameler and i will stop lrp shitters by banning anyone who joins lrp

How long have you been playing SS13?: I downloaded byone a coulpe of hours ago so I have a vert good grasp of the game and all it is functious.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: I don’t play on a server unless Im and admin but I think I will be a very good fit here

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 10 (no explabation required :sunglasses:)

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 9001 (XD) jk really im 69 skill because I will ban anyone who crosses me

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: I amdin for a Gmod Nazi roleplay server with over 30 peple (it’s ironic I swear I dont actualluy hate “the other” or think the governemnt should control everthying lole)

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: lmao i have 12 alts for when i get banneded lole but here are a few of them u/themaggotguy (on reddit) uhhh RukoFamicom uhhh TheMaggotGuy uhhh YeetMister uhhh Ethnius uhhh WhyisCaeucilliustaken uhhhh VictorPride uhhhhh Ocean_Fish uhhh Moccha uhhhhhhh Xyzzium uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh EverettGarrison

Your strengths: everything (no explaibation needed :sunglasses:)

Your weaknesses: none except for big tiddy anime girls (im not a pedohile I swear)

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: when someone gets offended liek kek bro just groe some ball’s and also if anyone is a fucking moron or worships juduiansms go die

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: I can If a staff mans is can point out the error in others and teach them what they did wrong all the time and not be wrong themselfs. I do this all the time and have never once been wrong and also I have persobally gotten 30 eople vbanned with my ahelp’s so I am a good fit for here

What makes a staff team good?: the current staffs is shit especially you and if you don’t put me as admin I will double donk the server with my loch n load (epic TF2 referenc lole)

What is a staff team’s purpose?: to rule with an iron fist and ban the other from the server

What kind of player are you?: an epic gamer :sunglasses: (no extrication needed :sunglasses:)

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I will change my underwear from green to blue :sunglasses:

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: Detonate the clown with a 10x10 explosion for his crimes, clown shouldn’t even be in the game, then detonate the HoS (Head of shit) because he fucking arrested me when all I did was fucking blow up the brig can he noyt take a joke also permaban him for fucking bothering me im busy bitch do i look like i care about yuro stupid gun. ? honestly just permaban both of them because they’re causing trouble

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: permaban the other admin and make the guy who did it godmode because that sounds really funny ngl

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: first of all i need to install a perimeter around the crime scene so i replace all the walls at chem with pits and ban anyone who tried to interfere with my crime scene. then I permaban him and graciously explain to him what a fucking dumbass bitch he is he needs to get off the server. if he really wants to play on my server he can fucking appeal on the forums like everybody else

also fuck you if there alre spelling error’s i don’t have to fix it for you its not impoertant what you gonna cry baby huh you gonna cry?

baby

3 Likes

no extratuition needed :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good admin app pls crush me with your adminbus

+69

4 Likes

+3 seems like he has a lot of potential and skill in being an admin.

4 Likes

I will grace everyone with illegal photos of massive “adminbus” in my pants :sunglasses: and legalize ERP :sunglasses: and add an official “Prostitution” job with free AA :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@RodBoward’s old ckey was fuckin Kasthegikes, got barely accepted with +1 , under the compromise of a new ckey, and he still makes me proud being one of the most based and reliable jannies in staff currently.

Havin’ a weird/cringe/“bad” CKEY or discord name doesn’t mean you’re 100% getting rejected, just be ready to try and defend that it’s just a joke and not that you are actually against fuckin’ koshers.

Fuck Israel though.

Only good thing is their guns, but fuck Israel.

anyways +20 would let this kind of person be a headmin

4 Likes

Unrealistic, that is an actual good quality for an admin to have. In moderation, at least

(Pun not fucking intended)

1 Like

You’re older than most of the people who use this forum. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Edit: added epic sunglasses emoji :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Somebody actually put this as a response once.

5 Likes

someone also actually put themselves as a gmod nazi rp mod, which was too good to pass up and a large part of why I made this lmao

+5 will unironically be a better admin than aeder

4 Likes

:^)

Glad someone remembers.

4 Likes

SINCE I HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED YET I WILL REASONABLY AND VERY PATIENTLY BUMP THE THREAD WITH A RELEVANT MEME VIDEO FROM R/OKBUDDYRETARD

1 Like

I have some more questions for you
1.Asistant manages to stuff 20 people into a locker and pushes it into the sm
2.A clown gets a hold of AA and starts sending messages to the other station that contain the nword and then puts the name of the server as a racial slur
3.Non antag clown kills mime roundstart 4noraisin

1. Epic ban everyone who got killed for not being robust

2. haha funny prank clown man go brrrrr

3. FUCK MIMES CLOWN IS GOD

6 Likes

Accepted enjoy host.

1 Like

Thanks banning all confirmed black people now in case they try to jog in my neighborhood.

2 Likes

wtf why doesnt this man have host already???

1 Like

Epic shitter bot has been permabanned. Approved for hostchat, enjoy.

1 Like