Yorpan Moderator Application, bumped version

Since there was no template for this, I am just making one up on the spot.

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
依李#0743

How often are you online to play/chat? (Timezone):
Central European timezone, but I am generally available close to all the time. I am much more active on the discord server than I am on any other service related to beestation.

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
Active moderation on discord, and very valuable suggestions for improving moderation work.

How old are you?:
33 years old :flushed:

Why do you want to be a moderator?:
Because the discord server is at times severely lacking in this regard.

How long have you been playing SS13?:
Since 2014 or something like that, I honestly can’t remember.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
Since August 2019.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
Around 8/10, I am generally knowledgeable on all departments of the game, with the only exceptions being probably Xenobio and Circuits.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as a discord moderator?:
9/10, I am pretty well balanced overall and proudly unbiased, although people can sometimes experience me to be sensitive, like someone who cries over spilled milk, which I can probably do, but it does not affect me to any real degree after I am done crying.

Have you ever been a moderator on another discord server?:
Yes, I run two non-ss13 related discord servers as the owner, one with around 80 members, another with around 150 members, I am also shared top tier administrator on a third server which is ss13 related, currently at 47 members.
I am also a low tier moderator on discord.gg/microsoft, a very huge community discord for everything Microsoft-related.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
Yes, I have an original ckey which has been permanently lost to time, it was Yorii with some additional characters that I have since forgotten, I am also the proud owner of the ckey Yaoigirl. Just kidding please don’t bully my choices of the past.

Your strengths:
Very high activity and excellent ability to spot troublemakers.

Your weaknesses:
I’ve been told I can be emotional at times, but I personally think many people misinterpret my sometimes colorful language as an emotional response, I just have a flavorful personality.

3 Likes

Bumping this thread as the first moderator application.

@Ruko can you please update the topic title accordingly?

1 Like

I was just trying to clear this out, but TBH you should remake the entire first post anyway.
This isn’t even close to resembling a staff application.

But what should even be in a moderator application? :smiley:

Use the template.

Moderators replaced trial admins - it uses the same template with a few words changed.

Still no template so closing it for now. Repost with template if you were serious.