The Secret Slav Admin App: this is like the fifth or fourth app maybe

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): The Secret Slav

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): ThatSecretSlav#9915

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): GMT+2

What changes, if any, would you bring?: More admins on as there have been less than 2 or 3 admins on in a single day for only a couple of rounds, which means less people who would grief, not read the rules and more people who would try to follow them.

How old are you?: 22

Why do you want to be an admin?: It seems fun to me to help people with their problems, consequently making everyone’s game and experience better.

How long have you been playing SS13?: 7 monthss.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 665 h.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 9.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 8.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Gmod.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: nope.

Your strengths: Quick thinking, calmness, willingness to learn.

Your weaknesses: Too lax, sometimes not understanding the bad in someone’s actions or my own.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: People who ruin other people’s fun, experience, work for no reason whatsoever.

**What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:**Unconstricted judgement by the rules, for example punishing people for something that is not very important because of the rules and not seeing that the action which the person took wasn’t even that punishment worthy.

What makes a staff team good?: Enforcement of rules enough that it does not hinder the experience of players, and also general friendliness to the community.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To enforce the rules enough that it does not constrict the player’s fun.

What kind of player are you?: Chad botanist powergamer or asseshtant greytide powergame man but mostly powergame when antag because council rulings are based and don’t allow me to powergame to my full potential

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Maybe become less lax and more serious and more correctly discern the person in the wrong and the person in the right.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: IC issue, check if any current antagonists had it as an objective and teleport it back into the HoS’ office. Head whisper the clown to not space important shit again because it’s bad, the head whisper being that it is not important enough for a bwoink or more, but still warranting that the person knows not to do this again.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: Ask him why did he do it, depending on his response, month ban or more while telling him to appeal, if he comes back after the ban trying to do the same thing then perma him.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: IC issue, dude made a mistake and suffered from it, maybe say to him in deadchat that he should learn a bit more about chemistry first than attempting difficult or dangerous recipes.

1 Like

-2. You’re not Admin material in the slightest. I’d type out a lengthy reply but my keyboard is acting up.

1 Like

I don’t feel confident posting on applications, but Slav, from what I’ve seen, is a pretty nice guy and will understand this is just feedback.

Under rule 7, stealing “Rare or unique items such as the Wardens krav maga gloves, compact combat shotgun, or traitor objectives” is considered self antagging, thus bwoinkable. (New Rulings).
Maybe you meant that you’d add a note or something, not just tell him not to do it again, but from what you’ve said, it doesn’t seem this way.

Cough

Other than that, I don’t really see any issue.

you just dont know what he did as an admin. that’s why regular players are not allowed to vote

1 Like

Even though the dude seems like a cool enough dude going to have to stay at a +/-0.

-2, you were demoted less than a month ago. You weren’t admin material, and, apologies, but I still don’t think you are.

—2

very poor admin

-2. Heeeeellll no. You got demoted for admin misconduct.

sorry man i dont think it would work out

I gave you a 2nd chance by being an admin exclusively when a councilmin was on.

And ya literally responded to doing a dumb move with “am retarded”

I love ya as a player,not as an admin.
and nohomo.

I’m big on second chances, but, the fact that you so readily squandered yours is enough for me to veto the application. Maybe if you reapply in a year, when you’ve grown more, your application could be reconsidered. But for now, I just don’t see this happening. Sorry.

Nothing that hasn’t already been said.

Current tally is at -18 (-16). Denying.