The Return of the Lobby Art Contest

Hello everyone qwerty here

I’m hosting another Beestation Lobby art contest. This is your opportunity to show off your super cool artistic skills for a chance to win some cool prizes.

Requirements

• Your image must be submitted by replying to this thread
  • Include your ckey (byond username) and discord#tag in your post so prizes can be rewarded
  • Your image must say “BeeStation” somewhere on it; our official font is Aldo the Apache Font | dafont.com though you are not required to use it (optionally, our official color is #FFBF00)
  • Your image resolution must be 544x480 (or optionally a higher resolution of the same 17:15 aspect ratio) ((that’s right we’re moving to widescreen lobby art))
  • Submit a title/description alongside your image in the reply text
  • By submitting an entry, you agree for it to be licensed under Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
  • The submission must follow all server/forums rules
  • One post per person, if you submit multiple, you’ll have to choose which one actually goes to contest

Recommendations

• Making it related to SS13 or beestation is probably a good idea
  • Making the image less busy around the edges is a good idea
  • Show us your style, take your own original spin on things
  • Remember, this is the first thing new and old players will see when they join

Voting

The winners will be based on a community vote. After the submission period ends the images in the contest will be reposted on a separate thread where any forums user can like any submission to give it their vote.

Time Frame

You may submit your art any time before August 14th, as that is when voting will commence. Voting will last for 2 days before closing.

Prizes

Check out these banger prizes for the best shitposters most talented artists

• 1st Prize: $30, 10,000 beecoins, and 1 antag token

• 2nd Prize: $20, 5,000 beecoins, and 1 antag token

• 3rd Prize: $10, 1,000 beecoins, and 1 antag token

(All three tiers will be given a fancy Discord role to set them apart as well)

Holy shit!! Antag tokens!!!

• The cash prize can be paid out either via Paypal or Ethereum

• Even if you aren’t in the top 3 your art still may be used as a lobby image.

321 go

Ok you can submit your art now guys

22 Likes

beestation epic gaming

54 Likes

There is no competition this one wins hands down

11 Likes

First art piece has some really positive vibes about it (I’m an empath :heart: )

10 Likes

RED ALERT NOW!!!
redalertnownukies2
Byond: Heepox
Discord: snowblind#3732

12 Likes

John Greytide
JohnGreytide3

I have some of these i have doodled lying around might aswell add them to the pile.

26 Likes

Saving Greytider John
SavingGreytiderJohnPNG

There are more of these i still have buried in my files so i might aswell post a few more if i find them.

17 Likes

I swear I saw something saying only one submission per person…

ANYWAY
I made a quick little thing mostly because… why not?
dreamseeker_EC20wIO9Wn
Not the most original out there but it shows what the game actually looks like and simplicity is sometimes better :slight_smile:
Byond: Gilgax
Discord: Gilgax#1777

10 Likes

im just dumping art to see which sticks (one sub can win per person or one sub per person can be posted) waiting on that clarification.

since for halloween ages ago it was as many as you want but you can only win 1 prize.

2 Likes

Do I have to start from scratch or can I continue something I started ages ago?

4 Likes

11 Likes

illuminating / GTFO MY ENGINE B*TCH
illuminating2

38 Likes

powerfulbacon powerfulbacon#3338
space ian - ian in space
Coder art but it has a cute style

32 Likes

Ckey: Dog132
Discord: «dog132»#2655

It may bee a bit too stylised/ realistic for a Beestation splash screen, but I had fun making it nonetheless.

30 Likes

Nar Sie has risen!!
Ckey: UselessTheremin
Discord: Theremin#3676

33 Likes

Disky!!!
Diskyspotted2

29 Likes

We can use them all can’t we?

2 Likes

Ayo wtf (I can sense negative vibes :heart:)

3 Likes

As a clarification, we’ll have heepox pick which one they want to submit to the actual contest at the end

1 Like