The Realm of Ghosts and You AKA How To Not Break Rule 6

Boo

Scared ya, didn’t I?

I AM ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS ALL SELF EXPLANATORY, YOU’D HAVE TO BE AN ACTUAL MORON TO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT

*To be edited

Subsection 1

Using outside sources of information/software on the round to gain an advantage over players is not tolerated.

Pretty much referring to cheat engines and the like, but lets be honest. If you need to use one, were you really a spessman to begin with?

Subsection 2

In character communication in out of character channels (ICK OCK) is not allowed. Discussing out-of-round information ingame is also not tolerated. This refers to admin tickets and references to reporting other players (eg. “I’m ahelping you for doing that”) as well as any information that was obtained through channels considered as ICK OCK.

Self explanatory, and the easiest thing to get banned for, but the easiest thing to avoid also.

Subsection 3

Recordings and Streaming are allowed. Streams are required to have a minimum 1 minute delay for broadcasting and are responsible for any metacommunications in their chat feed. Recordings must not be uploaded until the round has ended.

Self explanatory

Subsection 4

You cannot attack players over events that occurred in a previous life. This includes ghost respawns, and new rounds. This does not include cloning

Do not kill people that killed you as a ghost spawn, this is very bannable with no real defense. Unless you are cloned, because that YOU knows what happened.

Subsection 5

If you wish to use metacomms to assist new players, that is fine. Please contact an admin before doing so.

Self explanatory

2 Likes