The Rare Borgi module

Default can give epi, arrest people with cuffs, and murder people with a pickaxe. Along with some basic engineering stuff, mining, and cleaning.

Ah, forgot standard also had cuffs, Remove those along with mining gear and select tools it should be decent enough to make it not useless.

I also came up with some Tool Ideas for borgi modules.
Paper Shredder, Clearly to eat paperwork submitted to Hop
Bark Voice Box, When emagged and used deafens those that hear it.

make it a cargo loadout? Stamps, scanner, paper wrap, tagger and mailbag.

1 Like

Yep exactly, it’s like “oooh i’m a rare borg module with a dog shape!!” Until you realize that you’re left being useless tool-wise and at best you can do dog-borg gimmick… If this was to be included it should be updated to give some tools to the borg so it’s not entirely useless.

Maybe some canine-like tools like a pinpointer or something to mimic dogs and their usefulness

I usually bring it whenever i play explo but even if it’s rare it should have some tools other than hug.

1 Like

if you want to be really daring you could give the borgi a hand so it can fetch stuff

Ian can already pick stuff up. Maybe the borgi be able to do the same! :smiley:

The pickup idea is actually pretty good. I think it would have to have some limits though. I think you could probably get away with limiting the size of objects it can grab, so nothing that wouldnt fit in a bag, for example. That would prevent the Borgi from running around with a fire axe or egun. There are still other problems though. It would probably be best to implement it similarly to how the Service Module can hold drinks. I don’t know the code behind that specific tool, but I assume it isn’t the same as a hand.

Honestly adding anything at all would be better than the absolute nothing that Borgi has right now. Its unironically worse than a pAI, besides the fact that it gets AA. Admittedly, I still think making the Borgi Module a cosmetic change is the way to go. Change it from a Borgi Module to a Borgi Shell that can be added to any existing borg.

2 Likes

port skyrat

What can Ian currently pick up? Isn’t it just small items? I think that’d be kinda fun and cute. Trying to cause as much tomfoolery as possible whilst sticking to your laws.

It is a lovely day on the station and you are a terrible Borgi.

The borgi module from exploration is in a relatively common room

all the more reason to make it less garbage and at least on par with other modules

Really? I don’t have much time as an explorer and I don’t even know the room it’s in.

It’s the room where the AI core is with reinforced walls and turrets, it’s full of ‘‘goodies’’ one of those is the borgi module

I do agree in the end it needs some extra powers and tools to be useful because you’re just ruining your borg round just to be a dog that can only hug

1 Like

Come to think of it, giving the Borgi a cyborg trashbag, the Beaker grabber and that weird blue field peacekeepers have, maybe even the pax spray would all be on brand for what a borgi is.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.