The Maggot Guy Mentor App

Your CKEY: TheMaggotGuy

Your Discord: The Maggot Guy#3950

How long have you been playing ss13?: Since… 2019? I have around a thousand hours (living); from the servers which I can join it totals to 963.2 living hours at least and not including my hours in TGMC

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: People from NSV probably, particularly the medical folks.

Game Experience (More Detailed): As a Clown/Gimmick main, I know a very wide variety of strange things and trivia and alternate ways of doing things that most people are probably unaware of. To name a few, how to make ghetto space drugs, how to heal easily without a med team (or access to med) (it’s warm donkpockets), how to revive a husk without much knowledge (head transplant a mutadone monke), as well as anything from how to eat the walls to how to catch up to someone faster than you for combat or honking.

I am also adept at troubleshooting and diagnosing/fixing problems with games, such as when I solved the now 2 decades old Morrowind Bluetooth jitter bug. (Play any sound file from the game in an mp3 reader and the sound will work again.)

I mostly main Clown, Medical, and Service/Heads, in that order, with a minor in atmos setting up the filters.

Weaknesses: I don’t know fusion or shuttles, or the engines/solar. I know enough to figure atmos/the SM out in person but not enough to explain it well enough to not cause massive damage. I also refuse to play any botanist on principle.

Hours (collated):

Clown: 105.1 hours

Cyborg: 77.6 hours

Assistant: 77.2 hours

AI: 62.8 hours

Medical (Doc, CMO, Para): 56.2 hours

HoP: 53.8 hours

9 Likes

You’ve collected a laundry list of notes in the past and have a history of questionable conduct.
On top of this you just got un-perma banned not even two weeks ago.

It is far too early to tell if you would make a good mentor or not. As such I’m denying this for the time being. You’re welcome to apply again in the future, however until you’ve shown substantial improvement it’s unlikely to gain any traction.