The first admin app on the new forums (Kerbin_Fiber)

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Kerbin_Fiber

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): KerbinFiberAMassiveGraytider#5439

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): I play a few rounds every day, switching servers depending on how I feel.

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Current Admins online: 1. Also some more cool event ideas

How old are you?: 18

Why do you want to be an admin?: Moccha, Mark, and Wilchen keep telling me to apply and re-admin.

How long have you been playing SS13?: 2016-05-13

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 2019-05-24 14:31:48 | 175h (123h/52h)

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: Robust [9]

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 7?

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Not on another server, but here I have. Kek.

**Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:**N/A

Your strengths: Friendly with the player base. Understand a good chunk of admin tools, but teaching is probably still needed.

Your weaknesses: Not based.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Not anymore, worked that off.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND COMMON SENSE

What makes a staff team good?: Fun, creative, actually speaks well. not brazilian

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To ensure the servers are having fun and not stuck with two lings ping ponging the shuttle.

What kind of player are you?: That guy that you’re glad isn’t a rev but then five minutes later is converted and now you’re fucked to a good degree. But still not based.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I’ll admin more instead of playing as much, deal with grog 2.0

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: Laugh at the HoS and tell him to be more careful next time.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:

Kerbin_Fiber: "Hey why are you plasma flooding as a rev?
Dindunuffin(Din Du Nuffin):" fuck you jannies bad reeeeee.
Kerbin_Fiber: "Can you give me a better answer so your note isn't as bad?
Dindunuffin(Din Du Nuffin):" it's revs! It'll kill the heads of staff!
Kerbin_Fiber: "I'm sorry, but murderboning the station isn't good as a team antag, you can't just kill your team mates.

Dindunuffin(Din Du Nuffin) was banned by Kerbin_Fiber on [XX:XX:XX]XX/XX/XX until null

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
Don’t admin PM him because everyone makes mistakes and since no one was harmed, engies can just fix the room and chem dude can get cloned if he wasnt gibbed. tl;dr do nothing but giggle.

OTHER INFO: IF ACCEPTED, DO NOT ADMIN ME UNTIL NOV. 3RD FOR I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN UNTIL THAT DATE.

1 Like

+2. Dude was already a trialmin and seemed to be a pretty good one. Seems like a good choice for admin to me.

+1 Yes. Been around for a while and has shown to be a decent player, hopefully a decent min too.

+1.5

You were hella good as an Admin back when I was a trialmeme too but ya were a tad inactive. Hopefully ya are a tad more active since holidays are nearby.

+2
twavatartwavatartwavatartwavatartwavatartwavatartwavatartwavatar

The inactiveness was because I was moving, which is why I stepped down

I like his plasmaflooding answer. It’s actually really good. 2+.

Seems fine to me.

+1

+3 but -1 due to an endorsement from Wilchen.

+0 because i cant vote

I’d like to see him put on trial I’ll give a +1.5 not a +2 as I know you weren’t the most active when you were a Trial Admin before, but as you said you had personal circumstances. All I can say here is embrace the Adminhood.

+1 not familiar with your past adminning but you seem experienced and pleasant IC.

If i can’t say anything then i’m sorry, but he really looks like a godmin we would like to have, so +0, he deserves that null vote

You have been trial before with no issue, so I can’t give it a - score, but the clown spaces the HOS’s gun (a possible antag objective,) your response is; “Laugh at the HoS and tell him to be more careful next time.” isn’t very cash money so i can’t give you a + score, if that gun was an antag’s objective, thats bad, and if its a rev round, thats even more bad especially under the assumption that the clown isn’t antag

i guess im +0

My argument to this is;

honk

Hopefully this thread goes on until Nov. 3rd

Accepted. I’ll give you your role on Discord and you can claim your in-game permissions whenever.

I just realised the name of the person. Dindunuffin. He’s… something.