The dumbest things you've managed to get away with

I once had a BB that held the medical budget hostage in exchange for the hypospray. After CMO injected him with chems to sedate him and sec was dragging him away I told them to not kill the guy over a damn budget and it worked?? We greentexted.

Also, I have to mention an incident while I was a “Detective Aide”. Me and the Detective wanted to talk to a prisoner for RP, in which he was talking about either getting executed or breaking out. I mention this to the Warden, suggesting that maybe execution would be preferable since he’s very vocal about breaking out.

The Detective fucks off to do something so it’s me and the guy talking. He requests his glasses, and since Flint himself wears sunglasses 24/7 he can relate. Before I ask the guy what kind of glasses he has the Warden hands him his beer googles and then is surprised when he fights back and is unable to subdue him.

So there I am, calling the Warden a fucking idiot for handing him the googles while the Warden gets their ass beat and the AI is calling me a Traitor because I’m not stopping the fight.

I cryo’d five seconds later because I was getting heated irl and didn’t want to start shit.

1 Like

becoming headmin, they still have not realised yet

9 Likes

I think I was a lizzard, and no, they didn’t see me using any heretic stuff

Lowpop Acaia. I’m a Warden. No heads or other sub-heads. So I end up being acting Captain. Go into HoS office. Take HoS gun. Do things for a while, run the station … Eventually the gun annoys me and I replace it with an MP7. I take the HoS gun back to the HoS office.

At the same time, a crew of pirates stop by the station. We figure things out and they’re relatively non-hostile … Neutrality ensues and I go back about, fixing the station and such. A traitor then hires the pirates to kill me and recover the HoS gun. Which they successfully do.

Traitor searches my body. Doesn’t find HoS gun. Figures it’s in HoS office. So him and the pirate crew get my AA id and go there. They explode the locker, turn over every nook and cranny in the office, but they can’t find the gun. The traitor even a-helps, since he can’t accomplish his objective, and admin does give him a different one (which he was too late to accomplish).

The million dollar question then, where was the gun? It was in the HoS office, in HoS’s safe. Which was completely unlocked and didn’t even have a code typed in. The entire crew of pirates and the traitor just never actually looked in the damn thing. They spent a good 10 minutes searching that small office, with 3 people, never once looking in the safe. Traitor redtexted.

8 Likes

I never notice wall mounted safes in head of staff offices, i guess they didn’t even remember that such safes exist

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.