The clown's PDA, It's virus, and a door

Darn PDA update removed the function to upload the Clown’s PDA virus To doors It’s a sad day. I found out about this a few nights ago! A fix is needed I must drive sec nuts with honking doors.
(Not hating on the PDA updates since i like them)

But for real. Was That intentional or was it just overlooked since it was Mostly a forgotten feature?

6 Likes

I did the PDA update, I think I knew this existed vaguely but didn’t end up porting it since it didn’t exist on the TG version and I didn’t find it important enough / forgot about it in my “comparison” stage. I would be willing to accept re-adding it though, I just don’t know that I’ll be the one to do it.

5 Likes

Man doors could HONK? I’m 100% on board of that coming back!

4 Likes

Well… At least i know what happened to it. Thanks for explaining!
I hope someone with spare time re-adds it. (I would attempt if i knew coding/How to)

Yup, All you needed was a screwdriver and the Clown’s PDA. screwdriver the door like you are hacking it then slap it with the PDA.
Honked every time the door opened And didn’t make the “Swwisssh” sound effect.

1 Like

NGL, If I was a seccie and brig doors honked when they opened, I wouldn’t hate it, it’s actually abit funny.

We must bring it back!!

clown is unplayable now, please code

1 Like

I agree, honking doors is pretty epic

1 Like

Bring back honkdoors, literally unplayable coderman

2 Likes

A clown, a pda, and a virus, walk into the bar

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.