The Biggest Loser

Clown plasmeme ling sets up a teleporter in space. Proceeds to spawn in teratomas and make a big deal for each one about how it’s their birthday and how proud they are of their son.

Nerd takes a toma spawn, beans the clown with a toolbox, and then full strips them so they can’t revive. Then proceeds to get busted by security almost immediately.

It’s you toma friend. You are the biggest loser (and this was the lamest shit I’ve ever seen on beestation by far).

11 Likes

You got owned

2 Likes

owned by a player controlled monkey lmao

2 Likes

Owned by a monkey controlling a character more like.

3 Likes

Honestly i’m not surprised learning about this, certain known ghost mains players tend to pick teratomas only to fight the ling that gave birth to them, it’s honestly something soo asshole to do. Specially on this situation since you, as a ghost, are more likely watching the Clown doing all the gimmick and work and you suddenly decide to beat him to death And strip him so he can’t revive (Because suuurely the toma has a good reason to do it other than fucking the ling round by forcing it to headspider)

And the moment you point the finger at em they start going ‘‘i’m just following the flavor text hehe and spamming teratomas is cringe and i’m not loyal to you!’’ (This exact thing happened to me, that’s why you can feel some salt)

Honestly i’m glad that Ruko made a player report (even if in the end it was handled by an admin in game) because fuck that dude.

Some ghost roles and midround antags definetly needs some extra ruling and flavor text on what’s okay and what’s not because i’ve seen(and experienced) so many situations and read/made reports on where a ghost that gets an antag uses it as an excuse to be an asshole since some scenarios are very specific depending on the antagonist the lack of rules/sop/antag flavor text regarding them leads to relying on the basic rules which, sometimes, it’s not enough to punish their asshole behaviour

My most recent experience with this was when i was spawning some tomas to cause chaos and distract sec, so me and the other lings could work but three tomas, in different occasions, decided to instantly start fighting me, following me and one managed to kill me since i didn’t fought back(since it was in the middle of the hallway and i wanted to give him a chance to run) ofc just to get a perfectly rad storm that the Toma used to drag me around, and sure… you can kill the tomas quite easily, hell i might as well just pop up my armblade and crit him in two-three hits but… that’s not the point, i even tried to speak with some of them just for them to go KILLVALID.

In the end it might be funny to see someone getting owned by a toma, but when you experience it yourself or have a little empathy on cases such as this Clown ling trying to do something different with a teleporter you realize that the fault is on the ghost player being an asshole and getting away with it encouraging them to do it again since the lack of specific rules for things like tomas make them be on that gray zone of ‘‘yeah it was bad but rip’’ and as Bird said on the player report rules as written it’s fine

I’ve been working on a little draft regarding abductors as a suggestion but at this point i might need to work on some others too…

On another note the suggestion that @CFWMagic shared on the report thread was interesting and it would be a good QoL

5 Likes

how does a ling lose to a teratoma

being unprepared and getting shovelocked

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.