The bee station crew/character biography thread

hey, if you remember the short story premise and biography thread, I wasn’t able to get the biography done in time to post it there, but I’ll be posting it here now.

Kalavi Lumen, NT personel file

Name ; Kalavi Lumen
Sex ; Male
Age ; 30
Born ; Na/Na/2532

Bio : Kalavi Lumen was born into a life working in the service industry in a detachment of the fleet dedicated to what was effectively retail and food service.
After reaching legal age for his detachment of 17, Kalavi decided to Sign up at a Nano-Trasen recruitment ship for change of scenery with a less regimented work and living enviroment.
For 3 years Kalavi Lumen worked as temporary janitorial staff and basic labor, as his former more regimented life aboard the fleet made being on the move, packing light and living in ship quarters an easily bearable prospect.

After earning a respectable amount of credits and reputation, Kalavi purchased a position on an NT fixed route residence ship accompanying another detachment of the grand nomad fleet, There after he took a janitorial position on the fleet and gained an attachment to space walks. For the next 5 years of his life, Kalavi took to the mundane tasks of cleaning solar panel arrays and living quarters alike while earning a Rodger Wilco certificate of dedicated janitorial staff. During this time he also took the time to learn and speak Galactic Common fluently on top of his moffic.

After achieving the pinnacle of sanitation awards of his now home fleet, and finally coming to the pinnacle of boredom due to the monotony of 7 years of janitorial and labor duties, Kalavi would go on to take basic food and drink preparation courses, then be stationed as kitchen and bar staff aboard an ageing NT logistics and supply ship, in a near baren interim section between NT Core and frontier space.

During his time stationed aboard the supply ship, Kalavi would be minimally qualified for and pressed into Mining, Security and some minor Personnel resources jobs and duties for 6 years.

A fine career as a traditional ore gathering miner, mediocre service as security personnel and experience in Personnel management added to his long 13 year career serving with Nano-Trasen. Only interspersed with some disagreements between NT’s Personnel resources Department and the Grand Nomad Fleet’s foreign employment affairs agency regarding legal name and translations there of.

Kalavi has volunteered and been selected for a [REDACTED] position aboard Station 13 designate [REDACTED] in the Bravo Echo Epsilon department of NT in sector [REDACTED]. Central command notes his prior experience and long career mean Kalavi is sufficiently qualified to handle the somewhat unstable enviroment of the position with relative competence compared to other candidates and former staff of the station.

Notes : Kalavi’s mining and supply experience and passion are tied to the attatude of the Supply and Cargo department superiority, though this has been curbed by their involvement in the Security department.

Kalavi’s service in the NT Civilian security departments has been noted as good in terms of treatment of prisoners and is in accordance to NT’s policies regarding them, though his stance appears to be relaxed with regards to punishments.
Combat wise Kalavi appears to be a decent shot, but that aside his overall prowess requires improvement.

Kalavi’s extensive past with the service department is not to be ignored, any station requiring service personnel outside of botany is considered an asset to crew morale in both sanitation and food services.

If you read that, I hope you enjoyed it and that this inspired you for potential characer writtings, have a good one Bee station.

9 Likes

Oh fuck yes. Finally, I can start writing backstory for all to see.

Loading…
Logging in…
Accessing files…

Welcome, Experimental Artificial Lifeform, ‘E.M.M.Y’.

➤ Fraerie Shizukesa, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File [CORRUPTED]

Dimitri Valstovik, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File

Name; Dimitri Pila Valstovik
Sex; Male
Age at time of employment; 26
Born on; [REDACTED]/2536

What we know about Dimitri; Dimitri Valstovik was born in the general area of where Chernobyl would have lied had it remained intact, instead of being bulldozed in 2028. he lived a decent life with his family there for many years, although being a bit of a brute in his teen years, picking on fights with a lot of mean kids that would pick on him or his sisters, and occasionally stepping in for those who didn’t want to defend themselves. This led him to be nicknamed ‘Volksobaka’
Being the older brother to two sisters was hard for Dimitri, having expectations placed on him by family and his grades not being able to match up to that, but he tried to be as best of an older brother as he could, and gave several kids broken noses in that process. Eventually he stopped having to beat up other kids his age, which let him focus on his studies more, to little success.

When Dimitri was around 17, A brief, tiny war between what remained of Russia and a country on another planet broke out, expecting to last maybe a few weeks, ended up lasting more than months.
While out getting food for his family, an attack was launched throughout Russia, and Dimitri was unlucky enough to be caught in it, alongside his family.

Losing his parents was tough, but Dimitri managed to get his sisters, Svetlana and Katlava, 14 and 15 at the time, to a survival shelter with other citizens as the attacks pursued.

Months going by, Dimitri had his 18th birthday, and left his sisters in the safety of close relatives. Knowing that his school was in pieces and he couldn’t get a good job to live off of given his age and meh grades, he joined the Army.

[SECTION REDACTED FOR SECURITY REASONS. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL NANOTRASEN REPRESENATIVE IF YOU WISH TO VIEW THIS PART OF THE FILE.]
resulting in him and a few of his squad being captured. Dimitri lost his left leg and arm, with minimal damage to his internal organs on the left. Thankfully, he was given prosthetics and thrown into a prison pretty quickly.

However,
[SECTION REDACTED FOR SECURITY REASONS. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL NANOTRASEN REPRESENATIVE IF YOU WISH TO VIEW THIS PART OF THE FILE.]
where he managed to live for another few months before being able to make his way into Nanotrasen care and safety, and was then offered a witness protection plea, providing safety on Nanotrasen stations in the ‘B.E.E’ quadrants of space, as long as he provided the proper work.

Accepting, he- [ERROR. PLEASE CONTACT ‘RESEARCH DIRECTOR’. UNCLEAR ERROR DETECTED. PLEASE BACK UP DOCUMENT BEFORE CORRUPTION OCCURS.]

➤ [REDACTED] / Onsager XIII, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File [INVALID CLEARANCE]

➤ Marceline Braeburn, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File [INVALID CLEARANCE]

that was fun, i never actually wrote Dimitri’s backstory properly until now

4 Likes

Well, I was looking forward to this thread, but it’s not long before it is derailed with memes and shitposts it seems

4 Likes

So are you going to get around to writting the other characters or are those extra names just there to leave us wanting more?

2 Likes

Thought it was good for flavor, I might write Marceline or Onsagers. I don’t actually know Fraerie’s backstory at all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

wait is fraerie’s your character or just somone else’s?

2 Likes

Fraerie is mine! (shes my profile picture right now) I just didn’t really think of a backstory for her much, need to work on that

I am currently writing Marceline’s backstory which is why I’m seen as typing on the thread, might be a little finnicky in parts because I originally wrote it for Colonial Marines

1 Like

Ah yes, inter company details and such, always a pain with redaction and especially when it’s a pmc.

2 Likes

Loading…
Logging in…
Accessing files…

Sex; Male
Born on; [REDACTED]/2536

What we know about Dimitri; Dimitri Valstovik was born in the general area of where Chernobyl would have lied had it remained intact, instead of being bulldozed in 2028. he lived a decent life with his family there for many years, although being a bit of a brute in his teen years, picking on fights with a lot of mean kids that would pick on him or his sisters, and occasionally stepping in for those who didn’t want to defend themselves. This led him to be nicknamed ‘Volksobaka’
Being the older brother to two sisters was hard for Dimitri, having expectations placed on him by family and his grades not being able to match up to that, but he tried to be as best of an older brother as he could, and gave several kids broken noses in that process. Eventually he stopped having to beat up other kids his age, which let him focus on his studies more, to little success.

When Dimitri was around 17, A brief, tiny war between what remained of Russia and a country on another planet broke out, expecting to last maybe a few weeks, ended up lasting more than months.
While out getting food for his family, an attack was launched throughout Russia, and Dimitri was unlucky enough to be caught in it, alongside his family.

Losing his parents was tough, but Dimitri managed to get his sisters, Svetlana and Katlava, 14 and 15 at the time, to a survival shelter with other citizens as the attacks pursued.

Months going by, Dimitri had his 18th birthday, and left his sisters in the safety of close relatives. Knowing that his school was in pieces and he couldn’t get a good job to live off of given his age and meh grades, he joined the Army.

resulting in him and a few of his squad being captured. Dimitri lost his left leg and arm, with minimal damage to his internal organs on the left. Thankfully, he was given prosthetics and thrown into a prison pretty quickly.

However,
where he managed to live for another few months before being able to make his way into Nanotrasen care and safety, and was then offered a witness protection plea, providing safety on Nanotrasen stations in the ‘B.E.E’ quadrants of space, as long as he provided the proper work.

Accepting, he- [ERROR. PLEASE CONTACT ‘RESEARCH DIRECTOR’. UNCLEAR ERROR DETECTED. PLEASE BACK UP DOCUMENT BEFORE CORRUPTION OCCURS.]

➤ [REDACTED] / Onsager XIII, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File [INVALID CLEARANCE]

Accessing system…

01001001 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101100 00111111

Welcome, Senior Captain of B.E.E Station 12, Sergeant Baron Gary Ulysses Johnson.

➤ Dimitri Valstovik, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File

Marceline Braeburn, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File

Attention, this file contains sensitive information about a Nanotrasen employee. By your own contract, any leaking of this document or others will resort in dire consequences.

Name; Marceline Anna Braeburn
Sex; Female
Age at time of employment; 20
Born on; [REDACTED]/2542

What we know about Marceline; Born in the outskirts of Springfield, Tennessee, Marceline was born into the mechanic business of her step-father after her mother fled from Poland and settled down with him, unknowingly pregnant with Marceline.

She spent a majority of her time tinkering with various gadgets, cars, bikes, the like, giving her a good heap of experience over the years as she worked at her step-fathers shop, and a decently well-toned physique. When she was young, she ended up developing a fascination for fire and the like, quickly being diagnosed with a form of Pyromania.

After dropping out of her college, she wanted to join the military as a technician, but mixed up her paperwork and unknowingly wounded herself up in specific Nanotrasen training that would allow her to take up most professions on station as needed.

It was during this time that Marceline got herself into various incidents, those incidents being as follows…

Incident 001 - Marceline was having lunch in the training camps cafeteria, when a young trainee came over and started picking on her. Setting down her fork, she grabbed the tray and proceeded to [Redacted for your own personal comfort. -Lena Fay], resulting in her being restrained while the juvenile was brought to the medical ward; he was fine and got 27 stitches on his left temple. and around his temporal and parietal area.

Incident 002 - While being taught the basics of mechanics, Marceline had instead built a small device out of boredom which shot a tiny sparkler at the trainee infront of her. It briefly set fire to his clothing, and Marceline was charged $500 instead of being thrown out.

Incident 003 - While being questioned in the office of the camps CO (see above), she pickpocketed the CO’s wallet, tore all the money in half behind her back, and then placed the money back in, and the wallet back in the CO’s pocket. She was then fined double what she had destroyed.

[Employee in question in above image. The only reasons she’s still here are because her grades are top-notch and her dad likes her a lot. Keep a close eye for disruptive behaviors on station.]

marceline is fun, also the binary probably isnt that important and I didnt think too hard on making it sound cool and not edgy

edit: just realized I used the wrong name, Lea White has now been changed to say Lena Fay

3 Likes

Man the binary is neat, but if you think I’m gonna count that as edgy then man you haven’t seen the gif on my user card.

It is the exact flavor of mild obfuscation that is right up my alley.

2 Likes

@Doc-Insaneo i gave you a small little cameo :slight_smile:

@Tyranicranger4 you as well! cause you’re one of few with a consistent CC character as far as I know

2 Likes

"Alrighty, take a seat. We’re probably not getting anywhere fast with that ash storm going on outside, so we might as well talk. Any suggestions for topics?
Me? God, where do I even begin.

Father was a roboticist. His life is a story of it’s own, one I wasn’t privy to, but mine picks up where his leaves off. He was on a planet most generously described as an irradiated hell, with domes and tight metal corridors between them. I don’t know why he never left. But, as time went on and his bones wore thin, he needed someone to do the groceries, run errands, and do all the things he couldn’t. So he made me.

The body I began with wasn’t flattering. 3D printed prefabs stitched together with scrap servos and salvaged bolts, but it worked. My personality was a more complex patchwork, with subpersona AI and uploaded brain constructs downloaded from local internet hubs linked into a central processor, with their suggested actions weighted based on sensory input and past experience. It’s a strange existence, but it works.

Someone on that planet wasn’t a great fan of father’s work, apparently. I suppose they considered me an abomination of some kind, or perhaps thought I was enslaved. One meth grenade in the mailbox later, and he was dead and I wasn’t. Took the first ship out of there and haven’t been back since.

Did a bit of wandering around the Sol system, since that was where I ended up. Learned to bartend, worked construction for a spell, and eventually fell in as a childcare robot for a wealthy couple, using the cash to fund a nighttime university course. Me and their kids moved into NT work together, and now I’m here."

3 Likes

Nano-trasen Service department - Equal opportunity employment, respect and steady pay, no matter who you are, what you are or how debatable your status and rights as a sentient being are.

Changing lives on both employ and served sides.

2 Likes

aww very nice, I enjoy the title of senior captain very much!

2 Likes

Loading…
Logging in…
Accessing files…

Sex; Male
Born on; [REDACTED]/2536

However,

Accessing system…

01001001 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101100 00111111

Welcome, Senior Captain of B.E.E Station 12, Sergeant Baron Gary Ulysses Johnson.

Marceline Braeburn, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File

Attention, this file contains sensitive information about a Nanotrasen employee. By your own contract, any leaking of this document or others will resort in dire consequences.

Name; Marceline Anna Braeburn
Sex; Female
Age at time of employment; 20
Born on; [REDACTED]/2542

What we know about Marceline; Born in the outskirts of Springfield, Tennessee, Marceline was born into the mechanic business of her step-father after her mother fled from Poland and settled down with him, unknowingly pregnant with Marceline.

She spent a majority of her time tinkering with various gadgets, cars, bikes, the like, giving her a good heap of experience over the years as she worked at her step-fathers shop, and a decently well-toned physique. When she was young, she ended up developing a fascination for fire and the like, quickly being diagnosed with a form of Pyromania.

After dropping out of her college, she wanted to join the military as a technician, but mixed up her paperwork and unknowingly wounded herself up in specific Nanotrasen training that would allow her to take up most professions on station as needed.

It was during this time that Marceline got herself into various incidents, those incidents being as follows…

Incident 001 - Marceline was having lunch in the training camps cafeteria, when a young trainee came over and started picking on her. Setting down her fork, she grabbed the tray and proceeded to [Redacted for your own personal comfort. -Lena Fay], resulting in her being restrained while the juvenile was brought to the medical ward; he was fine and got 27 stitches on his left temple. and around his temporal and parietal area.

Incident 002 - While being taught the basics of mechanics, Marceline had instead built a small device out of boredom which shot a tiny sparkler at the trainee infront of her. It briefly set fire to his clothing, and Marceline was charged $500 instead of being thrown out.

Incident 003 - While being questioned in the office of the camps CO (see above), she pickpocketed the CO’s wallet, tore all the money in half behind her back, and then placed the money back in, and the wallet back in the CO’s pocket. She was then fined double what she had destroyed.

[Employee in question in above image. The only reasons she’s still here are because her grades are top-notch and her dad likes her a lot. Keep a close eye for disruptive behaviors on station.]

“01010100 01001000 01001001 01010011 00100000 01001001 01010011 01001110 00100111 01010100 00100000 01000101 01001110 01001111 01010101 01000111 01001000 00101110”

Accessing system…

Adjusting clearance…
01100001 01100101 01100101 01101001 01001010 01001001 01011000 00111000 01001010 00110100 01101111 00100110 01110100 00111101 00110101 00110011 01110011

Welcome, Nanotrasen Officer & Representative of the B.E.E Quadrant, Lena Fay.

REDACTED / Onsager XIII, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File

Attention, the following information is highly confidential. Failure to uphold the confidentially of this document will result in highly severe employee punishment, which means anything short of termination is not likely. Read at your own risk. - A.R

Name at time of employment; Lars Calloway
Current name; Onsager XIII
Age at time of employment; Early to Mid 20’s
Date of Birth; Unknown
Employment year; 2056, 2545.

Onsager XIII, Born Lars Oslo Calloway, was a human on Earth with exceptional intellect; He got into his college early and was dedicated to his studies, but focusing on the still primarily early study of now-modern Prosthetics, Cyborg development, and what would eventually become the I.P.C program.
After college, Lars applied to Nanotrasen, which at the time was only a new space program that quickly overtook SpaceX in popularity and standing politically.

Lars was apart of one of the very first ships launched in this program, with the goal of going as far as possible into Space, researching as much as possible, and flying back to Earth.
During this expedition, Lars tinkered and researched more into the development of Cyborgs as they went on, seeing as he found himself with not much to do as everyone else wanted to take researching the newfound areas of space themselves.

Although, while exploring a planet that seemed a little habitable, they discovered a strange purple fungus that they harvested and contained. Doing a little research on it, they discovered it had a reaction to sentient life; killing a mouse put into its containment box and layering itself over it, but not much else. They were not aware that the other ships that went out on this journey at the same time had also made this discovery, this is one of the earliest findings of the Plasmamen fungi.

During one of his tinkering sessions, The ship was going through a meteor shower; thankfully, Nanotrasen makes SpaceX look like a joke, and the ship’s meteor shields were able to prevent a large majority of the meteors from striking.
However, the shields take a drastic amount of power, and a few meteors ended up striking the ship. This went unnoticed, until, after several hours, the ship went into a jump on its own accord with no human action; and no-one was able to stop it until the power was completely drained, and shot the batteries on-board.

Lars and his companions were now drifting through space with no power, and no communications to Nanotrasen, making due with the spare emergency power that could only keep bare essentials active, such as oxygen.

During one of many days spent drifting, the crew was alerted to the fact that the ship was, albeit slowly, heading straight for a black hole.

Panic ensued.

They only had maybe a week at best before they were in the pull range of this black hole, and as a result… well… die.

Lars recorded himself on a camera he had brought with, and talked to it. Talking about his life prior to this, talking about his experience on the ship, how fun and nice everyone was, and how he couldn’t have asked for a better time in a million years.

As he talks, you can see his eyes begin to glance and look around. It appears in his rambles, inspiration has struck. He pauses the recording.

The following is Lars’ own dialogue.

‘Okay, [exhale]. I think I’ve got it. What we’ve been missing. For our cyborgs, we’ve been too focused on making them human. Why are we trying to make new life thats human like us? Shouldn’t they possess their own anatomy? their own way to live? However, if we were to make humanoid robots… Shouldn’t entities with the mind of a human be the ones to inhabit those? I think thats the key to the I.P.C program; a human mind in the humanoid body. So!..’

Lars moves to the side out of frame, revealing a pod crafted out of scrap metal, and a scrap metal I.P.C body inside. There is also a compartment on the side, and the fungus has been placed inside of it.

‘This, my friends, is my ticket out of here.’ He says, jaunting over to the pod and crouching down next to it.

‘The pod isn’t big enough to fit me, and even if it was I’d die from the lack of oxygen, unfortunately…’

He clears his throat.

‘The pod is going to take whats left of the emergency power, using it to propel itself away from the black hole. If all is calculated well, It should be just enough to get these out of here.’

‘I barely paid attention to my neurological studies, but I think I’ve got this down good enough. Even if I don’t, it’s not like I’m making it out of here anyways.’ He stands back up, glancing at the fungus.

'This fungus as well, I’m going to be leaving a piece of myself behind in this fungus to see what happens. It had reacted to the mouse to little effect, so one can only wonder what’d happen if it got its hands on a human sample.

So, summary of what I’m doing. We have about 40 minutes left until we’re done for. I am going to cut off my own arm,’ he begins to mumble to himself quickly ‘jesus christ i’m losing it.’ and goes back to finishing his sentence. ‘And place it in the fungi’s containment, after doing so, before the blood loss can knock me out or kill me, I’m going to attempt to transfer my consciousness into the body of this I.P.C and pray to god it does anything. Probably not, but… hey. Gotta try something. I’m also going to be placing the camera in the fungus’s containment, pointed towards the ship as it leaves. It never reacted to objects during testing, so hopefully that includes the camera.’

‘See you on the flip-side!’

The recording cuts, shaky breathing overtakes the audio as the camera is set down in the containment chamber, peering out of the glass.

The breathing gets heavier.

A grunt of pain following it; blood sprays onto the glass and floor next to the camera. A loud thud is heard. Footsteps are heard, and loud electrical whirring stirs up. Getting louder and louder.

The pod is shot from the ship, and the camera keeps recording. The recording proceeds for roughly 25 minutes before the ship is seen vanishing, and the recording goes on for another 3 hours drifting with no power away from the black hole, before ending.

As of now, Onsager and Lars are to be referred to as seperate entities.

Onsager XIII was discovered crash-landed on Planet XXXX-265, 489 years after recording. It had landed straight into an alien structure, and had a bone structure the same as Lars’. However, this event is strange. Lars had only left his arm, not body. Onsager is the only plasmamen to have this skeleton-growth event happen.

As well as this, The alien structure was found with plasma-like vines and various growths that had overtaken the structure. It is unclear how long it took for this finding to happen with Onsager’s presence, but it is now being studied and researched.

The rest of the pod containing the I.P.C, henceforth called L.A.R.S, has not been found.

Onsager later confirmed that it only contains the memories of what the fungus saw, that directly involved Lars.

Onsager has since been placed under protection under the guise of employment, to be watched, studied, and under psychiatric evaluation due to several centuries of isolation.

Appearances;

At time of first employment -

What we believe his I.P.C body will look like if restored to modern day -

Onsager XIII -

End of document.

This is one of the most intriguing employees we have. It’s possible that Lars may have created the very first I.P.C, but this cannot be confirmed until we locate it. As well as being one of our first cases of Plasmamen in chronological creation, but not discovery.

Note as well, that due to the lack of power, L.A.R.S could not be able to thrive on its own, and is likely lost, stuck somewhere, or drifting elsewhere in space. If Lars really did manage to transfer himself, then it’d only be like he woke up from a 480+ year nap once he’s powered. - A.R

➤ Marceline Braeburn, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File

Attention ‘admin’. A new file is currently in the process of being added. Although currently blank, it will be added in this document regardless.

➤ Has-Many-Faces, Official Nanotrasen Personnel File [FILE EMPTY]

Bit of a long one! I thought of Onsager’s backstory way before anyone elses, so it’s had time to simmer.

Has-Many-Faces doesn’t have a proper backstory yet, but that’s the point of this thread! Gotta write one!

edit - added appearances, forgot them

2 Likes

Has-many-faces, No bio because too many faces, too many false identities.

1 Like

Ironically, this might end up being the case, they don’t have ‘false identities’, theyre all very real, because Has-Many-Faces is a DID system which means they have a load of split personalities, I roleplay it by having their wig and personality change depending on their department, and I have names for all of them.

3 Likes

The Onsager file reminds me that I need to write a Bio for my far less played moth, Kadamitas Ganymede

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.