Your Discord: @PepegaSandwich

Offender’s CKEY: FreshMeatLover

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2021/10/29

Round Number: wish it was in the notes

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description: I had the funny number name Bar of 69 Dweetos
Sure, admins are free to judge something is a meme name, etc, but I think that because of that I can’t argue and debate about such a thing. So I did. I was discussing this matter with this admin. I expressed to them my feelings as to why the game is becoming less and less of a GAME, but some Ace Attorney: Admin Intervention Edition. It appears to me, this admin is actually targeting me. I told them that I was chill and had 0 anger in my words and my remark was actually different (North Korea one).

Additional Information:
It appears, said admin actually tried doing sneaky stuff on me, like, making 2 separate notes and especially made a !!! one, only after I have left. SO he WAITED for me to be confirmed offline and then made this separate note for no reason, despite the existing one below it, which is the same thing, but not so “He is such offender ban he” screaming one. And I have notified them about me having to leave, no idea why they are trying to make me a baddy in the " Left before I could finish the bwoink"
I would also like to point out that said admin who is very concerned with my ability to think differently from him and making arguments of why I should keep my number, threatened to ban me in 3rd pm. He asked “Or should I show you the door out?” despite me being completely chill and just discussing stuff. And I didn’t compare server to North Korea, I have no idea how they understood it that way, I was talking about different stuff.

So they had no idea if I would break rules or comply, which I did the very next shift of mine and changed the name.

I just want the appearance ban lifted that they for some reason put on me. Or maybe talk with this person that using admin powers to try and sneakily harass people is bad.

Thanks for attending my TEDTalk,
have a good one everyone.

1 Like

Sneaky stuff? You had to leave and i noted you for your bad name as we couldn’t finish the bwoink and i had no idea if you would actually follow what i said to you. Has nothing to do with pulling a sneaky or anything.

…What? You named your Grod “Bar of 69 Dweetos”. I believed it wasn’t a proper name and told you so. Then you went on to rant about our rules, us being HRP, compared our naming guidelines to a military dictatorship etc. To me it made sense to think that you might not follow our rules at all. As you were so salty about them. And if you don’t want to follow our rules because you dislike them then that’s what i would’ve banned you for. In the end i only appearance banned you , as i didn’t believe that you would actually change your name/follow our naming guidelines as we couldn’t finish the bwoink.

Just my two cents here but we will wait for the headmins to look into the logs.

1 Like

The constant jokes/memes throughout the appeal is honestly making it incredibly difficult to take you and this report seriously.

The first “note” is the ban, and is automatically generated. The second note is the actual note left by the admin. Fresh didn’t go out of their way to double note you, this is how our system works.

ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): And this is not even HRP server, why are you guys trying to make it look like one? I just spent the peak of my antag role not saving a fellow antag but telling you why I think this policy is stupid. This is a game made to have fun, not an Ace Attorney simulator. How are people supposed to have fun differently in such creative game if their creativity is being nopt just contained or boarded with rules but litteraly North Korea it.

Ah yes. Totally didn’t make a comparison to North Korea. How could they have possibly made that connection.

Having read the engagement, you were quite honestly incredibly rude and disrespectful. I can understand being a little frustrated if you’ve been messaged about the same thing a few times already, but that really doesn’t excuse your behavior. To add, even if you didn’t intend it to be taken as such, your combativeness to Fresh gave a very strong impression that you didn’t care to follow the rules.

I don’t think Fresh did anything wrong here. They clearly stated the rules, reinforced their position by saying that they spoke to a Head Administrator who agreed, and did so in a fairly respectful way. I will grant that after you continued to argue and made some questionable comments, it did end up escalating a bit. But, that really didn’t change Fresh’s position nor the actual ruling they gave.

Here's the full ticket for reference

ADMIN: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton) checked the individual player panel for Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos).
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): Hey got a minute?
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): Sure sure, its the 3rd time today and name was even approved by 2 admins already, but sure bud!
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): x) I dont like the 69 really. Will check it out with other admins though one second.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): Its not against the rules :smiley:
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): Do you know which admins per chance? So that i can ask them for context
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): I dont remember really, I dont like writedown nicks or something
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): Okay so basically, meme names are still bad. And your name is an obvious meme name.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): Have 0 clue what you are talking about
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): Your name is an obvious meme name. We are a roleplay server.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): Look, I am an antag, now I dont have a minute, other admins approved it, can please play now? Its not something out the way so much for you to go and *bwoink me so much about it. Please, go discuss it with others.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): Hey look, i know it’s rather confusing but i’ve spoken to the headmins/other admins about this and your name is a meme name. Things like 69 or “bar” don’t fit our naming guidelines for grod
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): You guys litteraly allow people have names like just Sandal for a human, you litteraly skipped people who have Deez Nuts names (just spelled differently).
- Bar is the name of my main character, which has a gimmick of pretending to be nanotransen clone programm and thats why I am different jobs all the times, even CC inspector or ERT trooper. Thats my small RP I try to push. Just because position 69 is a meme, doesnt mean you should go and litteraly tell me that I cant have it.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): Using this logic, anything is a meme. Any number, anything. I am trying to be nice, I dont create failroleplay, I create one people can take part in. I just want to express my dire disgust to this age of admeme intervention. Like, you cant do shit, because an admin is going to go and *bwoink you for anything. What am I supposed to do? Have a boring name I dont like? Just do my job for 1 and a half hour?
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): And this is not even HRP server, why are you guys trying to make it look like one? I just spent the peak of my antag role not saving a fellow antag but telling you why I think this policy is stupid. This is a game made to have fun, not an Ace Attorney simulator. How are people supposed to have fun differently in such creative game if their creativity is being nopt just contained or boarded with rules but litteraly North Korea it.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): You are supposed to follow our rules. Which really aren’t hard to follow. If you see someone breaking our rules then you ahelp them. Simple as. The number 69 is an obvious meme number and that’s why it is not okay. I apologize for the other two admins that told you something wrong. We are dealing with this internally right now. Changing your name to something more suitable is really not hard. And we are far from being HRP. I can show you the door if you don’t plan on following our rules at all. Otherwise, if you disagree with my ruling feel free to create an admin report on the forums.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): I highly doubt that other admins should apologise, I would rather have you rethink what you are doing. Its not about name being hard to change but you people are hard to change, like what the fuck. Here you are treating me like a peasant and threatning to ban me. Thats fucked up. Perma me then. Because if people like you are going to rule this place. Its a shithole. No offence.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): You don’t really care to follow our rules at all?
ADMIN: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton) checked the individual player panel for Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos).
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): Stop asking fishy questions to make me look bad in the ban discription.
- I follow rules as all do. Just beacuse some guy like you came and be like “I dont like this and that” doesnt make me guilty of anything. This is a game fucks sake.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): Hey man, all good. You are making an elephant out of a fly right now. I just asked you to chance your name. We try to cater to a higher standard of roleplay here. And don’t tell me it isn’t a meme name. Because it is and thus not suitable for our server.
ADMINPRIVATE: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton) has created a note for Strange_Boi: Rather argumentative in ahelps. Very angry about our overall rules/game standard.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): You are telling me I am breaking rules just because I choose number 69 and I am the one making an elephant? Why dont you ban number 69 at all then btw?
- I am completely chill. I just dont understand why you had to threat me with a ban straight away.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): I didn’t but comparing us to north korea rule wise does say alot about what you think about our rules. And why is 69 not banned yet? Well because Grods are being testmerged right now and are still subject to change. That does not change our overall rules though.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): You litteraly asked me if you need to show me an exit dude
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton)->Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos): What else do you want me to do when you literally tell me that our rules are shit? Well i’d like to resolve this now. Would it be possible you change your name to something more suitable?
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Strange_Boi/(Bar Of 69 Dweetos)->FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton): i need to sorry dont think its just leave, something is urgent
ADMINPRIVATE: FreshMeatLover/(Damien Fulton) has created a global temporary 2 weeks role ban from 1 roles for Strange_Boi. Roles: Appearance Reason: Named themselves “Bar Of 69 Dweetos”. Very argumentative but had to disconnect mid ticket. Explain on the forums if you care.
ADMINPRIVATE: FreshMeatLover/(FreshMeatLover) has created a note for Strange_Boi: Very argumentative and angry in the ticket. Compared our server to north korea rules wise after being told that 69 was not a good Grod number. Left before i could finish the bwoink.

Finally, despite everything here, you really can’t sit there and argue Bar of 69 Dweetos (Doritos) is a lore friendly & acceptable name. It’s very obviously a meme, I think you’re well aware of the fact that it’s a meme, and you shouldn’t have been surprised in the slightest that the decision to allow it was reversed. It should be noted that just because you see someone with a name that goes against our policy, that doesn’t mean we actively allowed it. If I’m on and I see a human with the full name, “Sandal” or “Deeez Nuts” you bet I’m going to bwoink them.

Finally finally, Ace Attorney is also a game so your core argument there made no sense.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 61 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.