Thatguythere03 Banned by mreloda

CKEY: thatguythere03

Admin’s CKEY: mreloda

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Indefinite

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-06-06 01:00

Round ID: 16838

Ban Reason: “Has a long history of self antag and power gaming on mrp. Appeal on the forums if you really want to play again. Stole the hand tele and gave himself AA.”

Appeal Reason: I’ve had a minute to examine if I still want to play on the server and have come to the conclusion that yes, I do still want to keep playing. I like playing with folks on here, I like the features of this codebase, and I like actually seeing sprites I contribute or help work on actually make it into the game. I will try to respect the rules in the future and recognize both the difference between LRP and MRP and how my powergaming isn’t in the spirit of the game and doesn’t really help me or anybody have more fun.

Additional Information: I’m 100% behind Mreloda’s judgement on the matter and I would have hashed it out with them during the round, but I mistakenly closed my window before I could get a proper bwoink. That’s on me.

1 Like

So uh…the admin who issued my ban got demoted for adminbus and subsequently left the server. Is there any official ruling regarding bans they’ve issued that are still in progress?

1 Like

I can handle this one.

1 Like

So uh…reached a verdict on this one?

I’ll lower it to a month MRP ban.

That’s more than agreeable, thank you for handling this.