Tell me your favorite rounds as AI

Whether you have been subverted, got an ion law you loved, or otherwise, I would love to hear your ai stories.

Wasn’t an AI, but a Cyborg.
We got subverted by a Traitor who had to hijack, but then we got an ion law that all lifeforms needed Charcoal.
I was the only Mediborg that we had so while the rest of the silicon team worked on plasmaflooding and other wanton murder I made sure that everyone got charcoal.
Burning to death in the hallway?
Have some charcoal.

At the end I made an announcement blaming people not taking Charcoal as the cause of the misfortune.

1 Like

isn’t my favorite, but it was still rememberable and it might be funny to some people.
Also, I can’t include links so here’s the cut link
imgur . com/a/9m9v5jW

Liking murderbone as AI is for fucking chumps. My favourite experience as AI was when I got an ion law telling me to keep all the doors in sec bolted closed. I spent next half an hour to an hour lying through my teeth. Someone would unbolt the door and I would re-bolt it the split second they could no longer see it. I pinned it on assistants, the greytide virus, my cyborgs… I used every excuse in the book and they bought it. It’s a real fucking shame that the round ended with me getting murderbone laws that got me bwoinked for killing one of the ~3 people I couldn’t kill out of a station of 40 people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.