Teemotroll123 banned by WhyisCaecilliusTaken

**CKEY:Teemotroll123

**Admin’s CKEY:WhyisCaecilliusTaken

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

**Which server did the ban happen on?: It happened a long time ago, dont remember wich one

**Ban Type: Permanent

**Ban Length: Permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):11/29/2019

**Round ID:9647

**Ban Reason: Critted a random person in the bar as a curator for no reason and left them dying, then disconnected.

**Appeal Reason: Almost a year ago, I was a greytide griefer that only wanted to click vertical space man to make them vertical, but over the time ive grown to appreciate the more serious role playing aspect of the game. What I did back then was unacceptable and the ban was justified, but Ive come here to ask for another chance.

**Additional Information: Nothing to add, I belive this is my first time appealing, so please forgive the messy format

Not an admin, but to make this process more easier for the admins.

It would be great if you have a vouch from another reputable server
Reputable being well known servers like /TG/ or something else (I dont know man, I only play on bee)

From the sounds of it he’s been playing on other servers so a vouch shouldn’t be too hard to get after the year he’s been playing elsewhere

I’d be perfectly willing to accept this after almost a year.

1 Like

Vouch is for when a person does a massive no no and wants to come back after like 1 month, killing 1 person isn’t that much of a big deal, especially after 1 year.

1 Like

Thanks for the chance

1 Like

so, will I get unbaned?

I’ll definitely do it when I get home in a few hours, but I’ll see if I can get someone else in game to do it early.

1 Like

Unbanned. Lemme know if you have any issues connecting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.