Taylor's not QM characters feedback (Sidney, Magnus and Opperior)

Been trying to play characters other than Fisher, how have I been doing? I play some more than others. They’re all mostly formed around whatever piece of media I finished before making them, more obvious with some than others

Sidney Root - Been running a P.I service with him recently. Definitely not made because I finished Disco Elysium.

Magnus Holem - Usually an assistant making a forge in the vacant store/running odd-jobs for hire or a scientist doing RnD. Made him after getting really into Norse mythology for a week

Opperior Vigilio - Probably the character I play the least, notably the only non-human. Either trying to score a tape recorder interview with an antag/paranormal creature as curator or worshipping “The Eye” as Chaplain. More blatantly based around a podcast I listened to than the other characters, bonus points if you guess what it is

1 Like

One of the first few people to agree to my luxury resort gimmick without screaming “NINJA [LOCATION]”. Quite based if I do say so myself.

1 Like

I believe I was stuck with Sidney inside that goddamn hellscape. He saw me lose my marbles.
I interacted with him a few times.

Generally contributed to making my rounds more interesting!!

Very nice!!

Cheers!

Wow, I knew Sidney felt familiar! It was really fun roleplaying in the hotel, and the round after when you tried to help me with the whole Isabelle thing. Seeing you make a self portrait while I was describing her to you was comedy gold.

1 Like

Ideally he should be a little less familiar, im trying to branch out of my usual characterisation but i tend to fall back into some taylorisms

1 Like

Magnus Archives.

I don’t need to call you out like this if I’m right but I will

1 Like

yea. Pretty obvious really

Started playing as Altair Grey the Almost Magical. Don’t know how entertaining the gimmick is since it’s essentially just me tolerating gene enough to pretend to be a wizard

how’ve I been doing as the magic-man?

5 Likes

Non QM Taylor Fisher wtf ?
Is that even possible ?

its not, hence the 4 other characters I play when I dont wanna be QM

Except assistant Taylor “the greatest grifter in space”

1 Like