Taylor Discord Ban Appeal (again)

Discord ID: taylor#0991

Admin Discord ID: Crossedfall#1001

Ban Type: Discord Ban

Ban Length: Undefinied

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/05/2022

Ban Reason: “This is a sad ban, but I have standards and the fact that you baited for it means I can’t just mute you.” (Inappropriate GIF in saltmines)

Appeal Reason: Its been a few months since the date of the ban and I’ve grown to really miss being a part of the hive. I still play on the server when I can (Only recently resolved some issues I’ve been having with byond) and have been fairly active on the forums but I can’t help but feel like a bit of an outsider to a community I used to be involved with constantly. I’d just appreciate an opportunity to prove that I can be a part of the community proper again.

Additional Information: Very sorry for the quality of my previous ban appeal and my general actions during and following the ban, wasn’t really suitable considering the situation. Really hope we can move forward from this, not sure either of us really want me to remain banned.

7 Likes

Happy New Year Spacemen. Bumping for visibility .

3 Likes

Three months. That’s been your track record thus far. You get muted for repeated poor behavior, appeal, get back into the community, and then within three months you’re back at it again.

It’s honestly exhausting. What makes this time any different?

It’s been about half a year since being banned from the discord and i’ve remained fairly active both in game and on the forum without incident, is there no part of you that thinks this good behaviour could be carried over to the discord too?

Beestation remains a sizeable part of my life and I would appreciate the opportunity to prove that I won’t remain a problem to you or the staff in future if let back into the community proper.

2 Likes

I’ll reluctantly accept the appeal, but this is a thin ice unban. If we find ourselves back here in a handful of months that’ll be it.

1 Like

Thank you, it won’t have to come to that

You can use BeeStation 13 to rejoin the server.