CKEY: CalictuS

Your Discord: Sebastian#8465

Offender’s CKEY: Tapczan

Offender’s In-Game Name: Lia Brinigh

Server (Sage or Acacia): Acacia

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12-22-2021

Round Number: 34869

Rules Broken: 9.2 Do Not Self Antag, 12.3 Head of Staff conduct

Incident Description: Decided to observe as a ghost. Eight hour round, as usual, nothing new. Started watching the players, half of them were either in the SSD or dead. Started observe CE and shaft miner. At first, everything was fine until CE pulled out an energy sword, which puzzled me. Well, I wondered if he was brainwashed and just kept watching. Then I saw that shaft miner was a heretic. A wonderful duo. During all this time, the heretic managed to kill enough people to go to his final phase and no one interfered with him. By the way, CE was present during the transformations of the heretic, saw the killed corpses and reacted as if nothing had happened. The warden arrived and CE began to show his energy sword in front of him. The heretic began firing at the warden using disabler, and the warden began firing back with his shotgun. As a result, warden, instead of disarming the violators, went to use drugs with them in the bar.
CE was the only head of the station, hence he was the acting captain. As a captain, please protect the station from any threats and lowpop is not a justification for his actions. I am sure that in 8 hours there were more than 7 people. As a result of what we have, the captain, who is actively helping the heretic, uses the contraband received from the killed traitor and does not actually worry about the victims. Please note that this is not the only round where this kind of behavior has been observed. There were rounds where she, as a captain or head of department, made radical decisions. Or, for example, as an assistant (not an antagonist) purged AI under the pretext that it should be free. I think artificial intelligence is given laws for a reason. Please dig deeper into the logs and see what happened over the past few hours, because I only came at the end.

Additional Information: Here is a screenshot of the round results.

The entire round was me with 3 other people, assistant, roboticist, miner and MD.
The esword was not from a killed traitor, they cryoed gifting it to me after a few hours of vibing and doing projects.
No people were permanently killed by the heretic, moreover, not in an unwilling way, all of them were revived.
More people arrived and it was an engineer that died somewhere due to oxyloss, botanist that was busy doing botany and two explorers doing their own thing.
I had the choices of:
a) Not cooperating and,
a1) Killing the heretic, removing them from the round, which with 4 players total, none of 2 other agreeing to not kill one another
a2) Letting them go making it clear I’m hostile to them, risking my own death, as heretics are easily able to stun ambush, making killing anyone childishly easy.
b) Cooperate and not risk anyone dying
Under common sense I’m not going to pick a in any way, as it does less good to players overall than b. Zero regrets on that.
I did everything else I had to as the CE, maintaining the station and doing some engineering projects, rescuing crew that died.
On a side note, corpses in cargo were from a moth meat factory.

That is of course, unless you want me to chase le valid on a station with total of 4 players, which surely would be an amazing experience for everyone involved.

6 Likes

I would not create this complaint if it was an isolated incident. Unfortunately, your antics happen every round. And my patience ran out. You can make excuses due to the low online players, but who cares when there are a number of rules that must be followed.

There was Katie’s corpse.

Katie died during exploring. I didn’t in any way aid them to kill someone.

May I remind you the round when as the CE I got shot with lethals by you while you breach perma trying to rescue a prisoner from the HoS?
Or yesterday when the QM helped you keep a brainwashed head in a cell and that was fine?
Or also, yesterday or a bit later in the past when you hanged yourself as the CMO without cryoing.
Two can play this game of x did y a while ago, you are not a saint and you should not pretend to be one.

That round all players agreed on not fighting each other, I asked them if they were cool with vibing and the reply was yes.

3 Likes

I didn’t save anyone, but they saved me because of YOUR and Saul’s incompetence and ignorance of the laws.

It’s perfectly normal. I don’t have to take care of those I have brainwashed. I was a traitor lol.

Remind you that you didn’t care at all? My corpse was there until the end of the round. My employee stole the card and high-risk items. Although you could have ordered them to revive me, you were even there and did nothing, as captain.

Most of the accusations are sucked from the finger.
I can go on with this for a long time.

I clearly recall HoS complaining to me about you attempting a rescue of a clown from the gulag, then being lethalled by you while I was investigating.
This topic isn’t about that however.

Somehow there’s no petty report against them. Seems biased.

Your soul was already departed, making bothering with you a waste of time. I didn’t witness or know about any thefts done on it.

kek
Could it also be that you actually support being kind to antagonists, but not by me?
Oh and rescue thing, who would have thought that I didn’t lie.

While I’m aware that the 8 hour long round that happened wasn’t in compliance with the rules, I’m willing to prioritize the enjoyment of the game by the players than said compliance with every single of the rules, especially when all participants of the round agree to this. Then, it’s up to admins and not to me to decide whether this is right or wrong.
I’m also willing to risk the statement that the report is done to settle a grudge, which you already hinted at, further supported by your yesterday’s abuse of me without really any good reasons. While it doesn’t make it any less valid, it shows, based on your prior actions, how much you actually care about the rules you call to uphold.
Further derailment of this threat has little point. I’ve provided all context for what I did that I deem necessary for now.

8 Likes

Oh yes, I saved the clown and all the officers supported it because Saul sent him to the gulag for acting like a… clown? Wow, just amazing.

Wow, remind me how strange you choose who to kill and who not? And then you tell me something about bias? Man, only your familiar friends remain alive. Conversely, when you see that they are antagonists, what do you do? Mmm? Nothing at all? And the rest you just kill, wow does not look biased at all.

I was a nightmare then and what a surprise I was not an antagonist because I got this role through the mirror on LL?

TLDR :flushed:

I thought about this whole situation again. I changed my mind. Admemes please close this complaint. Sorry for wasting time Tapczan.

Based, assignment handled :sunglasses: