Tapczan / Leo Brinigh Feedback

Your local medbay main asks for amusing/constructive feedback about my unrobustness

Here’s a list of my IC names so it’s easier for you to metagrudge me so you know who I am
Leo Brinigh/Commodore/Ivan Kustnikov, BJORG/AARDVARK/AAR2-RK as silicon

I think I’ve made a mistake

4 Likes

I faintly recall Leo Brinigh, but only the name.

As for AARDVARK, ye, I’m aight with you being an AI

+1 reddit votes, and your gold.

1 Like

I have played a lot of rounds with you and remember your character from when I was a defensless, inexperienced child, and I only need one word to describe you: based.

1 Like

Leo has been here for as long as I remember! Pretty epic and constantly manages to think outside the box and break the game in ways that continue to surprise me.

Clean notes record too, I consider you to be one of our most based AIs around.

1 Like

I dont think i can count the number of times you have saved my life, even when i am antag.

You are alright as an AI if a bit talkative on Sec channel.

Never met you as a borgo.

1 Like

A very robust man with FULL medical proficiency. I personally expect CMOs to use science googles more often but i think you use bee coin glasses over them so pretty RP based.
Maybe use the medical budget more for the dept (virus crates, saline tank and supplies), other than that your medical service is exceptional.

Actually follows Space Law and SOP as command including demoting shitters in medical.

Showed me how to teleport the AI and card him as CE.

Robust Enough to take out a captain in quick combat as an assistant.

Stay based you glorious man

1 Like

My preferred method of identifying chems is the taste test and chem scan afterwards if I don’t recognize the effects
I also mostly spend the budget on a supply of lazy man’s crutches such as spare kits/vendors, medbots and synthflesh right after round start and order more if med asks for something

2 Likes

Based lad
also hell, you have been here for a while

1 Like

unfathomably based player but also has way too many ai hours so half and half

The time hath cometh to bump this thread for my amusement

I like all of your characters, you are active, haven’t validhunted anyone as far as i know or been unfun so thats cool.

i genuinely dont know how you could improve, maybe play security and save us from newbee shitters?

1 Like

Good player overall, robust and fun AI, not much else to add. Do you have another character named Lei Brinigh by any chance?

1 Like

I added Lia Brinigh because God is dead and I killed him

one of my earliest beestation memories is being assistant, trying to get genes, and you as CMO beating me up and trying to force me to take mutadone while going on a rant about how i’m the scum on society’s boots and that i’m nothing but a parasite, 10/10

6 Likes

used to be based now is a stinky catgirl player :pensive:

1 Like