Taiwannumbaone banned by Pitersky

CKEY: Taiwannumbaone

Admin’s CKEY: Pitersky

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2019/10/15

Round ID: 8011

Ban Reason: Gassing the shuttle with chem nades then leaving before admin could PM

Appeal Reason: I wanted to test the chem nades I had made. I thought it was fine as the shuttle is always a mess. In hindsight, I should have waited until the end of the round for that or just use a bunch of monkeys for this without causing any problems for anyone. I left right after because I had to go to work. Now this doesn’t justify what I did, but I had only played on Bee before I got banned, and I realised that Beestation is one of the few servers that allow a lotta shenanigans while having a high pop count compared to other servers. Knowing this, I’ll tone it down quite a bit if I ever get unbanned, as I want to keep playing on it.

talk about the freaking Broken Windows theory

“i thought it was fine because the shuttle is always a mess” proceeds to make the shuttle a mess

sup
actual ban reason is: gassed shuttle with chem nades. left before i could pm. auth by bastian0930. appeal on the forums https://forums.beestation13.com/
your ban was authorized by @Bastian0930 , so im not sure if i can handle your ban appeal.
though im positive about unbanning you

You or the banning admin can take the appeal. I’m good with it, but do keep like a week of the ban.

fine then, reduced to a week