Syrox01/Sunburnt feedback

MD main although I typically late join fill any roles that are needed too.
Used to play mostly on Sage but moved to Golden as of late due to… unsavory naming guidelines.

Wondering if I do stuff that annoys people or anything along that line.
Alt names: Norman Green (Human)/ Green Normanson (slime)

3 Likes

Nice moff

20charrrrr

kept repairing the greytide route into science, man you gotta let the crew come in and get their bags of holding/pai’s/tools/whatever

i open the window and you remove the walls for anyone to rush me, I was basically alone in sci… someone was deleting all the doors too, I get it, i need in sometimes myself too but… it went a little far

Very good moffe, don’t have much else to say

Good moff, haven’t seen you in a month or something. +1 useless rep

Bumping due to my (glorious) return to Sage.
Made some friends.
Made some story.
Made a new silicon name (S.U.N)

Just wondering if there’s anything I need to work on.

While this is more a community feedback, you’re the only" revolutionary" type player trying to force change and stick it to “The Man” I’ve ever been fond of.

You’re amicable even during disagreements and I really appreciate that in anyone.

1 Like

Your effort into getting the ridiculous moth name guideline changed was admirable. i’m only ever able to argue about things on the forums when i’m under the influence, so you pushing for that consistently was impressive to me.

I’ve interacted with you in game a decent bit cause you’re a friend of a friend. I’ve enjoyed our interactions, few that they are.

1 Like

Very friendly moth, kinda like Kiera but moth.

1 Like

Grrat consistency with character, not rude or anything close to that, you have to help me here but I think i saw you being too much of a heroic as MD couple times and jump into traitors jaws, thats uncool but i might be mistaken.

Eh, might be guilty of that
Sometimes I just do all I can to get others out, limited by pacifism obviously.
don’t go out of my way to hunt or anything… just if it happens next to me

Sunbuns is one of my favorite moths next to Wanton. Very sad I have not had the chance to see you lately - always very competent at whatever job you take

2 Likes

Awww. Kinda miss Wanton as well… even if we never really had the chance to talk.

Mm, it was hard being in game the same time as Kiera… timezones and sleep patterns.
Sunny is away on extended vacation too so might be a little more difficult again.

2 Likes

First Wanton got banned, then you started to show up less and less, community is getting gloomy.

1 Like

Im still around sometimes, altho mostly Acacia if so.
More and more of my friends are being driven off the server for petty reasons (mostly questionable enforcement) so how long that will last… I dunno…

Hoping for the best but… not holding my breath.
It certainly is…

1 Like

Similarly my friends left and i lost motivation to play, i sympathize with that, hope you find fun either way.

1 Like

Definitely feels that way. Theres quite a few people who I havent seen in quite a while.

There are gaps of weeks during my own play time. Feels bad that the main motivation to play is when new prs drop and thats it.

1 Like