Syndie Item you can buy for 5 telecrystals

Experimental neural enhancer

This is a syringe, like the mulligan, when injected, gives you a random special trauma, it, Comes with a free random minor brain trauma!

4 Likes

and WHY would this be useful? very few traumas are beneficial.

violent psychosis is budget CQC, Imaginary friend acts as a scout, bluespace attunement, Not sure what it does, but sounds useful, Just to name a few

1 Like

I like this, i think it’s a pretty cool idea!

1 Like

The idea is good, but it seems overpriced in my opinion. Of course, if you could get a bunch of these it would be unbalanced, but 5 TC for a 2/7 chance for a definitely beneficial and useful trauma doesn’t seem very worth it. Maybe make it 3 TC but limited to only buying 1 or 2?

1 Like

of course, I’m going to blacklist certain traumas like criminal mind, because it is FUCKING USELESS

Ah um…you…dont want Bluespace attunement.

I wont tell you what it does because i want you to figure out on your own and laugh.

what does it do, tell me please

Boot up a private test server, use admin powers and give it to yourself. Then give yourself a BOH.

Enjoy.

1: criminal mind is ONLY from beepsky smash
2: What if this item was a more offensive playstyle item? You inject someone with it, and if they aren’t a syndicate member (in nuke ops) or a traitor (in traitor) and they get a deep-rooted and harmful trauma? If you tried to inject it into yourself/your teammate nothing would happen and it wouldn’t be spent. It’s TC count and all would have to adjusted but I could see it.

1 Like

JUST TELL ME, MY COMPUTER IS SHOTTY AND O DONT HAVE A SPARE TO BOOT UP MY OWN SERVER

body is clear trust me

1 Like

this item serves as a way to teach traitors special traumas and how to utilize it Ina controlled fashion via telecrystals

Its effectively noclipping wallhacks. Except when you have an BOH it makes it funnier.

To quote from the /tg/ wiki:

Bluespace Prophecy Patient can sense the bluespace around them, showing them passageways no one else can see. You feel the bluespace pulsing around you… bluespace attunement

sweet through walls?

w2892928292992

There is a reason you dont want it: Maximum salt.

And then you fucking die.