Your Discord: chiryn#1521

Offender’s CKEY:
No idea. One of those certainly.

Offender’s In-Game Name: Happy View

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08/05/2022

Round Number: 39733

Rules Broken: 1. 7.

Incident Description: @Haliris spawns in 2 syndicate clowns and announces it on the station. All they really did is pie people before shuttle came, as far as I saw. They are detained in the security wing of the shuttle shortly after, and I promise them they’ll be unhandcuffed when we arrive at CC. Then they drop this gem.

Additional Information: I did not ahelp it in game, and I’m sorry for that. It just did not phase me enough to stop and think “hey, this shit is way too far, we aren’t even on TG”, despite knowing they went too far, what else can I say. Haliris is not at fault here, it’s the idiot who spewed out this shit without permission.

6 Likes

I really like and appreciate the adminbus and various things the admins do during some rounds, and they don’t deserve to be ruined by idiots leading them (the players in question I mean) and the even bigger idiots who don’t ahelp them (like me). I hope we can have more of this in the future because it’s genuinely more fun than the standard boring greenshits.

3 Likes

yea I was there, really strange guy (with even stranger insults)

They weren’t even one of the antag clowns. Just a normal clown who was acting like a lunatic for no reason.

Report processed.