Ban Length:
Forever
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
03-07-2021
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Stripped a random player as non-antag and was excessively difficult in Ahelp
Appeal Reason:
First problem which is the stripping of the random player, that was just done just because there was no reasoning behind it though I did not take any items if that matters.
Lastly my being difficult in help that was more a case of i couldn’t explain it and I kind of spazzed out which was not very smart of me. if you have any questions please ask.
Additional Information:
none

Ignoring the ticket conduct entirely, can you explain why what you did was against the server rules and why you shouldn’t do things just because you feel like it in the moment on Sage?

Can you tell me a bit about the differences between Sage and Golden for that matter?

You haven’t exactly had a great (or horrendous to be fair) record up to this point so I’m hesitant to lift this even with time passed just because you said you’re sorry.

Yeah sure, Ignoring the fact that just straight up looting someone for no reason is just what it is you could say it falls under Rule 2 I suppose.
Differences between sage and golden roleplay wise would be golden is, well lrp so its more relaxed with that if i had to explain it.
yeah my admin notes are a great showcase of not terrible but really dumb things

:+1:

I’m cool with anyone lifting this before I get home if they want, else I can do it myself in a few hours. Please remember that sage is for RP even if the station devolves into chaos (as I recall the case was during that round - you ran up and stripped a different player I was already bonking for dumb shit while I was still orbiting them).