(SweetToothArt) Seldom-She-Speaks, B1G 5H0T, Janus Nathraichean, F.R.I.E.N.D., and Nyx

Electric boogaloo 2, featuring more of my characters. I’ve been playing two different characters recently and dabbling in the role of AI as well. Seldom-She-Speaks usually is a paramedic and is a mute lizard. B1G 5H0T is usually cargo tech and likes to speak really fancy. Janus is my human character who often gets mistaken as a woman due to long hair, with FRIEND being both my borg and ai name! And finally, nyx who I haven’t played in a while as my spider pai.

5 Likes

Too many characters, big-shot is a bad name imo, i know you most for Nyx and you were a chill pAI, also Seldom too but im not a big fan of mute RP

Fair enough fair enough haha. I enjoy making new characters.

Horrible, evil, killed their moth curator character. Also very good pAI and up and coming AI main woo. Funny lavender lizard good :). Still hasn’t played grod I think so which is a bad thing. Overall very good person player thing.

1 Like

I have had a chance to RP with all of these characters! I have enjoyed the recent RP with B1G 5H0T in cargo and engineering as well as with FRIEND the borg/AI. I also have had a great time RPing with Seldom on my medbay character! Overall good experiences everywhere!

One of the nicest players you will ever meet, even when they are trying to sleepy pen and brainwash you!

10/10 will continue to RP with again.

1 Like

Big in cargo was quite kind to me. Upon having an accident and then later a second but intentional interaction with disposals, found me and made a new chair for me. I think it was a very nasty round, zombies or something akin to that kind of antag.

They were very polite, I felt like I was more at a $80/plate fine dining experience with a dedicated waiter, rather than half conscious in cargo with a lack of blood