Superdork55 command ban - mcrideinspace

CKEY: mcrideinspace

Admin’s CKEY: superdork55

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:

Ban Type: Job: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Warden, Detective, Security Officer

Ban Length: 2 months

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):

Round ID: 8708

Ban Reason: At the start of the round as captain, gulugged the hop for handing out all access on a nuke op round, after admins released the hop, he approached the hop later in the round, the hop, worried that the captain was going to try to do something, disabled him, in response to this the captain declared the hop valid and killed him on the spot, he has a sec ban instated by victor that had captain left out by accident, reinstating his sec ban for one month more and adding captain along. Appeal on the forums if you believe it unjust. https://forums.beestation13.com/

Appeal Reason: I believe the ban was misrepresented to admins, how it was told is not how it went down at all and I believe several large lies about the situation where told. Firstly, I did not gulag the HoP for handing out AA’s during war ops, he roundstart announced he was handing out AA to assistant and clowns as HoP, I run over to his office and observe him directly handing out captain ID’s to everyone.

I then proceed to arrest him, while arresting him the war ops declare war. Considering he had just committed a crime I figured gulaging him for some raw materials would be a fair charge and give him a gulag sentence (with points, he can come back)

the HoP then proceeds to lie in admin helps to get released, something he got banned for later, get teleported back to the station and then run into the bridge and start shooting me with disablers, by now its 19 minutes into the round and the war ops are about to drop, this attack is entirely unprovoked as the gulag sentence was legit (he was being shit as HoP) to further accent my point, if you look at the logs of what he said he mentions ‘aren’t you the shitter from the other round’ and also ‘im going to shove a riot shotgun up your ass when I get out’, faced with the circumstances of potentially having to drag his cuffed ass to the brig and run a gauntlet of nukies swarming the hallways or just executing him for what is essentially mutiny, as by disabling the nuke disk holder with one minute left could easily result in the nukies getting the disk and the entire station being nuked because of one mans grudge. I want to emphasize, he approached me, talk to anyone active during that round and they will tell you I spent the entire time holed up in the reinforced bridge, he ran to me and shot me just below the central comms console

forgive me for assuming the man who I just gulaged who is magically back after threatening to kill me, is trying to kill me, we even had a small conversation that he instigated before he chased me and opened fire on me (I had nothing drawn, his reasoning is again, a lie, which i’m curious as to why you would believe him a second time if he demonstrably lied the first time too)

tl;dr honk mad ban bad, he lied repeatedly, got banned for his behaviour and I cop a month ban for executing someone committing mutiny

proof:

Alright getting back to this appeal.

The main reason this ban was applied was because.

• The HoP was gulaged when it was a declared war op’s round, It’s not really right to gulag him but at best demote him would of been the most liable option.
  • He was then later released and later got his HoP gear back. When you came close to him he shot you with disablers which you responded with your antique laser gun and also decided to behead him with your officers sabre.
  • You were also halfway through serving a security ban at the time, which was imposed by VictorPride which was meant to have Captain included.

I’ve discussed this with other Administrators and got judgement from them.

• Honk was banned for his actions by ZodrakDovah.

• Calling the HoP valid when there was no possibility of him being antagonist since it was war ops was bad.

I’m going to let other Admin’s chime in on this and voice their opinion.

Edit: Ban was also Authed by ZodrakDovah.

• The HoP was gulaged when it was a declared war op’s round, It’s not really right to gulag him but at best demote him would of been the most liable option.

demoting him would have been pointless considering I had already started giving out AA to everyone due to it being war ops, the gulag seemed like the right choice at the time.

• Calling the HoP valid when there was no possibility of him being antagonist since it was war ops was bad.

he was meta-grudging me for a valid arrest, this doesnt make him valid. what does make him valid is attacking the captain who is holding the disk while war ops are on the station, which he did.

edit: he was also actively calling out my position over the radio, making him a syndicate collaborator/self antag and valid

edit 2: also since when has mutiny not been executable? shooting the captain during a war is mutiny.

He did not lie to admins, he announced he was handing out AA to randoms, which was not okay but before he could proceed the nuke ops were announced, then you still carried out an arrest although he is needed even more-so now because it is a nuke ops round.

If a player is too incompetent to play a role they are demoted, not perma-brigged, even though what he did wasn’t okay and made him get a punishment later, gulagging him was overboard. You were banned from sec roles for over-escalation and abuse of power, the fact that captain was left out was mishap on one of our admin’s ends, but you picked the one role and started trying to be sec which showed you clearly haven’t learned your lesson from your sec ban and willingly continue to abuse power.

The hop wasn’t in the right but after we released him you approached him, startled he disabled you, and you killed him for it. He clearly was not antag, and used no lethals on you. This is why you were sec banned and should have been captain banned and now you have shown that you haven’t learned half a month through your ban.

Claiming that honk lied where he didn’t was not okay, his actions weren’t worth the punishment you handed out and then you declared him valid, you clearly aren’t ready for sec roles and command is out of the question.

I literally pulled someone elses AA card out he had just given AA too, he had already done it by this point, not ‘about too’

If a player is too incompetent to play a role they are demoted, not perma-brigged, even though what he did wasn’t okay and made him get a punishment later, gulagging him was overboard. You were banned from sec roles for over-escalation and abuse of power, the fact that captain was left out was mishap on one of our admin’s ends, but you picked the one role and started trying to be sec which showed you clearly haven’t learned your lesson from your sec ban and willingly continue to abuse power.

he wasnt perma-brigged, he was gulaged, given that it was war ops a timer would be pointless, everyone on the station had AA at this point, he could have just mined some ores and been back on the station within 5 minutes.

The hop wasn’t in the right but after we released him you approached him, startled he disabled you, and you killed him for it. He clearly was not antag, and used no lethals on you. This is why you were sec banned and should have been captain banned and now you have shown that you haven’t learned half a month through your ban.

can we please stop ignoring the context as to why I executed him? It was war ops, im holding the disk, the war ops are ON the station, he is disabling me. Arresting him is not possible, there are nuke ops outside the bridge (I can see this, I have x-ray)

Blockquote Claiming that honk lied where he didn’t was not okay, his actions weren’t worth the punishment you handed out and then you declared him valid, you clearly aren’t ready for sec roles and command is out of the question.

he lied about the circumstances of the initial arrest, he had already handed out AA cards to assistants and received and non-permanent gulag sentence due to the nature of the round, he spun it as if I had done it AFTER the nuke ops message, before is an entirely different context?

he also lied about me instigating the attack, I did nothing of the sort

furthermore, he had already made himself valid by calling out me as the nuke disk holder and offering to work for the syndicate at the time of his arrest, check his chat logs.

edit 1: also, check the pictures I posted in my first post, it shows with proof he was initially arrested before the war ops message came through.

Heads of staff, cannot declare players valid. Instead of managing the station as captain after war ops was announced, you arrested the head of personnel and gulagged him. Things like this is why you were sec banned, and should have been head banned.

If you aren’t competent enough for sec you can’t play heads. You proved that here today. What the hop did was not right but you went overboard enjoying the power trip. Thats not terrible but then killing someone confirmed non antag for disabling you is worth a ban no matter what role you are not to mention you were already banned from sec prior.

The reason for the increase in time is clear evidence that you haven’t learned your lesson or understood our rules. The hop did not lie in ahelps, he said he was handing out AA on a nuke ops round, thats true, however the fact that it wasn’t announced during when he said out-loud that he was going to hand out AA was what got him in trouble.

The context means nothing if the player you killed was not valid. We banned you from sec, so you used a loophole to jump around it and play captain as sec, and showed again why you were banned and not ready for sec roles.

At no point did I declare them valid, I was the captain and I got attacked during a war ops round while in possession of the disk, what better option would there have been to deal with an obvious shitter clearly trying to antagonize me, while also trying to manage the threat of the nuclear operatives?

If I just cuff them they will do everything they can to escape, likely call out my location to the nuke ops (again), having to drag around the HoP while being shot at by nuke ops doesn’t sound like a good idea when I have the nuke disk.

You also have not addressed the fact they literally expressed themselves to be working WITH the syndicate earlier over the radio, am I not to assume he is trying to get the nuke disk to hand over to the nukies when he had clearly stated intent to work with them before?

The HoP purposefully seeked me out to attack me, and he did lie by stating that it was the other way around. Think about the context of where the fight happened, in the bridge, which I had not left all round.

edit 1:

im the most simple terms what I did was entirely valid, the captain can execute for ““To act as, or knowingly aid , an enemy of Nanotrasen.””

how is

1. calling out my name and location over the radio
  2. attaching ‘NUKIES KILL HIM’ to this
  3. disabling the captain with the nuke disk while nukies are attempting to breach the bridge

not any of this? I was fully in my right to lethal him right there, he was acting in the war ops interests.

To answer your points.

• Myself and another admin had watched you brutally murder the HoP. You not only lasered him down but also decided to behead him with your sabre for shooting you with a disabler. You had multiple ways of detaining the guy and even bucklecuffing him.
  • Nowhere could I see him call out your coordinates to the nukies or was aiding them in any actual way. I also didn’t see the nukies outside the bridge at all.
  • Disabling the captain doesn’t entitle to to laser a dude down, you’ve also been known to shitsec hence why you’ve gotten banned from the roles.

This has also been discussed with our Head Administrator and Council. I’m not usually the person to ban people, but you have shown not to learn from your mistakes even when banned from other head roles.

Advice:

Please take the time and learn and show that you can be competent with the roles you are playing.

Note: this entire ban had the round delayed for in excess of 40 minutes as to tickets involving yourself/discussing with other Administrators.

I’ll let other Admins voice their opinions in the thread if they so wish.