SuperbDingaling banned by jonnysalami

Here are the near entirety of your logs for Say, DSay and Adminprivate:

Start of Logs in Technicolor(R)

And then a block quote since some lines are too long to make look mildly decent with snipping tool:

Text Logs

[2022-04-12 21:48:08.644] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson)->JonnySalami/(Katrina Katsunari): Then why the hell did it take this long to get a response at all when there are 3+ admins online in discord and ahelps ingame are ALSO sent to the discord? I shouldn't have to join a discord server to get an admin to handle a ticket. That's just giving them free reign to ignore shit whenever they want.

[2022-04-12 21:49:02.934] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson)->JonnySalami/(Katrina Katsunari): The level of understanding you have regarding my frustration seems off the mark. Shit's ALREADY sent to discord, I shouldn't have to get on and ping them when they should be handling it already.

[2022-04-12 21:50:12.913] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: JonnySalami/(Katrina Katsunari)->SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson): Guess what: People have lives and don’t check discord ahelps every moment of their free time, it isn’t 24/7 on-call job with sweet bennies and pay to go with, lol

21:50:27.080] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: JonnySalami/(Katrina Katsunari)->SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson): Being frustrated is one thing, but raging to this level is goofy, take a breath

[2022-04-12 21:50:33.544] ADMIN: JonnySalami/(Katrina Katsunari) checked the individual player panel for SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson).

[2022-04-12 21:51:07.460] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson)->JonnySalami/(Katrina Katsunari): So you're telling me that I can apply to be an admin, get accepted, be active in discord, and ignore shit? That sounds great where do I sign up? Not like the green dot next to the discord name means they're online right?

[2022-04-12 21:52:17.963] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: JonnySalami/(Katrina Katsunari)->SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson): Lmao, if thats your take, thats your take

[2022-04-12 21:52:28.823] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: JonnySalami/(Katrina Katsunari)->SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson): You know you have to be over 12 to create a Byond account right?

[2022-04-12 21:52:42.209] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson)->JonnySalami/(Katrina Katsunari): Dang how'd you get one, then?

[2022-04-12 21:54:01.050] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: JonnySalami/(Katrina Katsunari)->SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson): Lol, enjoy the break, youre definitely too mad about a free to play game with volunteers

[2022-04-12 21:54:09.257] ACCESS: Logout: SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson)
[2022-04-12 21:54:09.262] GAME: SuperbDingaling[DC]/(Sienna Anderson) SuperbDingaling[DC]/(Sienna Anderson) is no longer owning mob Sienna Anderson(/mob/dead/observer) (Reebe - City of Cogs (128, 150, 10))

Timeline of Ahelp

You opened the ticket at 20:59:52
You sent messages and spam until 21:26 when PowerfulBacon came on
Then continued sending the same copy paste of:
“[2022-04-12 21:35:25.386] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #4: SuperbDingaling/(Sienna Anderson): So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you all gonna just sit in discord jerking each other off or is one of you gonna get off your 600 lb ass and maybe come do the position you signed up for? So are you …”

At 21:38, PB told you to stop spamming the ticket with messages.
I came on and replied at 21:46, fresh after getting off of work.
Ticket ended at 21:54 when I banned you.

Honestly, some other admins who briefly looked over these logs said that they would have perma banned you - and I do not blame them. This is a ridiculous level of anger and toxicity over a toxins bomb that didn’t work out, because you lost the opportunity to use it again cog cultists and xenomorphs. The other player D/C’d after their experience with you, and you round removed yourself and raged from 20:59 to 21:46, when I interacted with you.

This is a previous ban of yours:

I’m the second person who has written down how poor your ticket conduct is, and extreme is a fitting word. I can understand that frustration happens, but by no means is it a free pass to lash out.

I see no reason to lift the ban, even with the appreciated apologies. I do ask that you realize that there are people on the other side of the screen.

Again, 5 minutes in discord with a @ adminhelp ping would have gotten a much quicker response. Admins have at least 15 channels to pay attention to, and it was PB’s ping that got me online right after I got home from work.

Beestation and volunteer projects in general are not perfect, and a vast majority never will be. You will be glad to know that several new moderators just joined the team last week, and that there are two applications for moderators open now. Things are always work in progress, and the team is only growing in size fortunately.