SunoPerson, Admin application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have) : SunoPerson. No alts.

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Suno #0502. No alts.

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): Timezone is +1. Able to play at least two hours per day.

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Not much to be honest. Maybe enforcing some RP for sage/mrp and some more player admin/interaction.

How old are you?: 20.

Why do you want to be an admin?: Well i’ve always dreamed of adminning on a TG/bay codebase server, And this is my chance finally.

How long have you been playing SS13?: Very long time. Three to four years

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: About two years maybe? I took a long break, But i still remember when beestation had like 5 pop on highpop and the gamemode was always devil.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13? : 7. Combat im not very good at but everything else im pretty good at.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: Maybe 6-8? Ask rohesie and the rest of the TGMC admin team.
Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Long time admin on TGMC and admin on some private discord servers.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: Nope!

Your strengths: Lots of time and patience. Im also very objective in ruling.

Your weaknesses: Sometimes in ahelps and casual conversation i can seem very careless and almost like a robot.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: People who just respond to PM’s with : “hahahah ngger-fggot-ass”

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Patience and willingness to learn from and accept mistakes.

What makes a staff team good?: Communication and the ability to listen and learn from others.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To ensure everyone has fun.

What kind of player are you?: That one engineer who makes the craziest setup for the SM and then fucks off and rebuilds the bar into some sort of conveyor belt amusement park. In other words the creative one.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I would definetly start to ghost and observe more rounds and be more passive and play less.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: If the clown was some sort of antagonist i would probably do nothing, Since the HoS would be a threat to the antag. If he was not an antag i would delete the gun out in space and give the HoS a new one, Afterwards i would give the clown a medium severity note.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I would inform him in a stern yet caring tone that what he did was not okay and how long he would be punished for.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Assuming it was an accident i would do nothing. Shit happens.

1 Like

Please post your beestation playtime here

147h as Alive and 20h as ghost.

:pig2::dash:

so now cluwne spacing guns are more troublesome than an atmostech plasma flooding the entire station?

Well the atmos tech that flooded the station would be banned more likley than not, And the other admin was dealing with the effects of the atmos tech flooding. And my interpretation of the question was not how long they should be punished for but instead the conduct in an ahelp.

1 Like

You’ll need to balance enjoying the game with managing it, or else you’ll just burn yourself out.

I haven’t really seen you around at all, and 147h spread over two years is not really a lot of activity. This combined with your current answers leaves me a bit worried:

1. Clown is allowed to do pranks, and depending on the exact situation going down, this would be an acceptable action for the clown to take. HoS coming after clown with their gun out? It’s an a IC situation and almost always acceptable for the clown to do. HoS going after someone else? Now it depends a lot more on the circumstances - could still be IC, or it could even be self-antag.
    Either way returning the gun to station in the event of traitor objective is a good action to take.

2. In almost every case, this is intentional grief. You can approach the bwoink with whatever tone you like, but ultimately we are looking for the ability to be decisive with a harsh ban when necessary here. I can see you seem to have mis-interpreted that though.

3. Perfectly fine answer.

I’ll start this one off with a -0.5, may change as more is posted.

T: -0.5

-0.5 from me as he doesn’t seem to understand MRP rules very well.

T: -1

Additional questions time:

1) You’re observing a round and suddenly you see a plasma flood/fire tear across most of the station. You open the atmos logs and see the AI has set two alarms to draught (vents to 200kpa, scrubbers to siphon) at about the same time as the flood. AI was ordered to change the alarms by a different player and atmos logs don’t show any signs of distro sabotage by anyone. How would you proceed from here?

2) MRP - Space Ninja appears out of thin air in front of the Head of Security and swiftly restrains and completely disarms them. Ninja shares their objective’s name (the Captain) and states that they will not harm the rest of the crew if security stands down. HoS agrees and is reported for aiding an antag after ordering his team not to harm or interfere with the Ninja. Mutiny against the HoS follows shortly afterwards.
How do you respond to the situation? HoS self antag? Are players rebelling against the HoS subverting the chain of command?

3) LRP - Traitor begins to massacre everyone he sees at roundstart. His objectives are:

• Kill the Research Director
  • Kill an Assistant
  • Die a Glorious Death.

None of his objectives are complete by the time someone reports him for murderboning.
How do you respond to the ahelp report?

Hey I know you, you’re the chill admeme from TGMC. I’m usually playing as Gregory Greg in there.

I ain’t a jannie no more but I kinda can try and say that he does his job in TGMC well @Ruko , though you kinda got a point and 150-ish hours is not a lot even if Suno got experience on the unga server. Go ask the headmins there for feedback otherwise.

Best of lucks in the admin app @SunoPerson

It’s less the hours count and more just how thinly spread it is, being 147 hours over two years. They log in once every few days as far as I can tell (last seen five days ago right now, they’ve played 7h in the past two weeks), so I’m worried the really low activity may not keep up with the flow of change as new updates come out and the council makes new rulings.

That said, the outside input is really good to know - even if they won’t be that active, if they’re really good it can be worth having them around when they are here.

Player last seen in-game on June 23rd, last logged into forums June 24th.
I’m going to go ahead and close this one on inactivity.

It could have done with more input on our side as well though