Sumter/Llol111 Admin Report

CKEY: TottalyNotC

Offender’s CKEY: Sumter, Llol111

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):08.21.2020

Round Number:20220

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): Admins should reply to every ticket even if it’s not relevant, inform the player of why before closing it.

Incident Description: Made a ticket like 20 minutes into the round. The round lasted an hour with me trying to remind the admins of my ahelp`s existence 2 times, one time during the round and another just after the shuttle docked at centcomm. 2 Admins online. Sumter was busy spawning clown mobs all round. It’s safe to say he was not busy with other ahelps. Neither one of the admins tried answering the ahelp. When i asked why this was the case next round in ooc, Sumter just said this:

Additional Information: why sign up to be an unpaid jannie if you’re not gonna help people bruh

2 Likes

What was the ahelp about?

Non-antag atmos ipc dragging around an active fusion can around to deter gangs. It only affected other non-antags.

1 Like

Ah yes, the NAP of SS13

3 Likes

Just make a player report :sunglasses:

b-but i want muh unpaid jannies to do their work!

Belive it or not sometimes i’ll get on the server and just be afk for a round while i do other things.
Though litteraly admiting in OOC he just didnt feel like it is pretty iffy, i do not belive it is report worthy.
Although i dont get to decide that since i guess technicaly i am also being reported.

Hey, if you legit were AFK that round - this report is no longer about you. I thought i saw you orbiting me after i ahelped for the second time, though.

I can see why sumter wouldnt want to investigate that though - draging fusion around is one of those thing that is REALY tricky to investigate after the fact. If you catch it while its going on - shit’s obvious of course. But having to drag that shit outta the logs is tricky.

I came into that round after it started, and was then off in another window. I may have seen your second ahelp, clicked follow on you to see if this was still an active issue, then buzzed off again since that wasnt the case.

Guess lesson in this for me is - if i’m not gonna activley admin a round i should stealth

I tend to differ tickets to the higher ranking admin on the server when one joins. Once I realized llol was afk, it was a while after the second ahelp. Neither ahelp gave any helpful information as to the name of the character that was doing it. There was no information as to who was affected by it if anyone, and since the round was ending I decided to let it go instead of attempting to track down the player and going through logs. At the most, the player would’ve been banned for a day or two from engineering if he wasn’t using it to murderbone as a non-antag. I’m sorry I didn’t get to the ticket when you first sent it, but if you do still have the character’s name and other info as suggested above, please do fill out a player report if you still feel as if that player should be punished.

1 Like

I’ll make sure to fill out a report a tad bit later, just don’t dismiss tickets without even trying to respond to them next time please. You could have easily asked for a name or a more detailed description of the events, but you decided that spawning clown mobs was a better use of your time.

ok gonna try and be nice here (i’m nice lol). i had sent 2 or 3 messages via ahelp about this: Ratishnikov relish round #19744 and I was flat-out ignored. (sumter was the only admin online)

to preface my complaint I just wanna say I think sumter is a GOOD ADMIN, he’s(?) learning quick and I love the admin bussing. on top of that, idk if trial admins can ghostmin, and I can imagine how a trial admin would just want to PLAY a round or two, after being an admin ALL the time.

so back to it, Sumter was the only admin on, and I was ahelping multiple times WHILE i was getting delimbed and there was ZEEEERO RESPONSE. SO NOW, I’M AN ANGRY LIZARD NUGGET. but in this moment I thought about how Sumter was a trial admin, a not bad one too, and I just let it go bc like lmao. there are worse things.

but i did mention in OOC, when sumter was talking, that they ignored me AND I GET IGNORED. AGAIN. OK!!!

lol and then it’s like I made a player report, which is what ppl are saying Tian SHOULD’VE DONE, and then that player report also gets ignored. anyways I think I’m just venting at this point

3 Likes

while sumter is a based admeme sometimes, they’ve done this to me before. i had to ahelp a gazillion amount of times and go into OOC to nudge them for a while. if your going afk deadmin dont just sit there because yeah dont i get really annoyed if that happens

3 Likes

I’d be ok with it if he was afk but bruh… he kept on spawning clowns and speaking in dchat about how fast Honkmunculus is…

2 Likes

While not doing the ticket until the next round so as to allow the server to reboot normally and in good time is acceptable, flat out ignoring tickets and refusing to do them is not. I will pull the logs tomorrow to verify, but you should either have done the ticket when it was opened or looked into it the next round.

Also 2 day engineering ban for dragging a fusion can in the halls is absurdly lenient.

5 Likes

[2020-08-21 19:38:58.271] ADMIN: Sumter/(Johnny Joestar) has removed Gang boss antagonist status from SasukexSakura1337/(Nan Kelliday).
[2020-08-21 19:39:02.679] ADMIN: Sumter/(Johnny Joestar) made SasukexSakura1337/(Nan Kelliday) into Traitor.
[2020-08-21 19:43:48.834] ADMIN: Sumter/(Johnny Joestar) created a /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/retaliate/clown/clownhulk/destroyer
[2020-08-21 19:44:07.453] ADMIN: Sumter/(Johnny Joestar) mass modified The Destroyer’s maxHealth to 99999 (1 objects modified)
[2020-08-21 19:44:19.413] ADMIN: Sumter/(Johnny Joestar) mass modified The Destroyer’s melee_damage to 200 (1 objects modified)
[2020-08-21 19:44:31.087] ADMIN: Sumter/(Johnny Joestar) gave no key/(The Destroyer) the spell aimed/banana_peel.
[2020-08-21 19:44:36.042] ADMIN: Sumter/(Johnny Joestar) assumed direct control of The Destroyer.
[2020-08-21 19:44:42.318] ADMIN: sumter/(The Destroyer) gave sumter/(The Destroyer) the spell voice_of_god/clown.

ahem, what?

[2020-08-21 19:46:39.043] ATTACK: sumter/(The Destroyer) has attacked Jarema/(Tomas Hellsing) (NEWHP: 100) (Departure Lounge (106, 76, 2))
[2020-08-21 19:47:29.031] ATTACK: sumter/(The Destroyer) has attacked Jarema/(Tomas Hellsing) (NEWHP: 25) (Departure Lounge (106, 76, 2))
[2020-08-21 19:47:29.964] ATTACK: sumter/(The Destroyer) has attacked Jarema/(Tomas Hellsing) (NEWHP: -50) (Departure Lounge (106, 76, 2))
[2020-08-21 19:47:30.937] ATTACK: sumter/(The Destroyer) has attacked Jarema/(Tomas Hellsing) (NEWHP: -49.6) (Departure Lounge (106, 76, 2))
[2020-08-21 19:47:32.524] ATTACK: sumter/(The Destroyer) has attacked Jarema/(Tomas Hellsing) (NEWHP: -124.6) (Departure Lounge (106, 76, 2))

4 Likes

The most scuffed messy round i ever witnessed. Gang leader getting attacked by gang members.

1 Like

I can’t see Sumter being tagged, so
@Sumter

1 Like

This seems to be a very very big oopsie, please explain yourself Sumter from the logs that Cae has recently produced for the round.

2 Likes

If i remember correctly we voted for admin buzz event, Might been the wrong one not sure.