Sumter Admin Application

+1, Really active in the community with their high amount of hours and the answers are pretty good. They seem to be a good fit to the staff team. T: +5

Now that I actually can give you a vote I will give you another +0.5, mostly because I donā€™t really know you that well and due to your earlier note history, but since you donā€™t really have any more serious notes for the past few months I am willing to give you a chance :smile:

T: +5.5

I can explain each and every one of the remarks I have. Most sound worse than they actually were, but of course just about anyone would say that excuse. The most recent one that is accurate to the actual events was the early launching one. If you like, I can tell the story.

Well if you got the time I donā€™t mind a good story :slight_smile:

I donā€™t think itā€™s necessary, this is on track to be accepted tomorrow, just giving folks a little more time to respond since the score is hovering right at the threshold we like to accept at.

Well since I made the first comment, I finally remember to make a follow up comment: your responses have been good as well as your application and it looks like you have a pretty good attitude and mindset, you got a nice +0.5 from me to round things out!

T: +6.0

Reading through the app and comments, I am going to slap a +2, which makes it:

T: +8.0

I was the HOP and acting captain to that round, and throughout the round all sorts of things were going wrong from the start. I donā€™t recall what the primary antag of the round is (I believe it was gangs) and when the shuttle was going to launch, it failed because we had a blob. 20 minutes later Iā€™m starting to get a headache from being on too long and really agitated that the round didnā€™t end when it should of, few seconds after the blob is dead I use my captain id and my spare one to auth twice, then the CMO authorized launch. When I got Bwoinked by the admin for early launch, I said some not very nice things in my response. I did apologize later on the forums.
That is the story for that remark, and IMO the most justified one I have. Shouldnā€™t of been mean to the admin just because I was in a bad mood.

1 Like

Accepting as you are at a positive +8.

Granting permissions shortly.