Stoven Steven, Giovanni Rogers, Max Power player reports

CKEY: whyiscaeciliustaken

Your Discord: SunTzuSaidThat

Offender’s CKEY: waltherekurtz was Max Power, others unknown

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Stoven Steven, Giovanni Rogers, Max Power, Kaari Tuui

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 18/11/2019

Round Number: 9221

Rules Broken:  1, 2, 3

Incident Description: There was a mass opening of clown slots (why I don't know). Stoven was a botanist, the other three were sec officers and the warden. Their response to the masses of clowns was to grow combustible lemons and stun clowns  for no reason before blowing them up and beating them to death. Between them they killed upwards of a dozen players. None were antagonists.

Additional Information:

I was one of the clowns murdered, I remember seeing max power beating clowns to death in medbay indiscriminately. Also, the round before that I was RDM’d by Stoven Steven (called out for help with a ling, he runs in and just beats me to death wordlessly, not antag)

please get more EU daytime admins on, the server is a total shit heap of RDM and over-escalation without any and its kinda weird we’d have 70+ pop and no admins on for hours.

I was in this shitfest, the mess escalated to punching due to either some instigator among the clowns or the security that started the shove fest using his harm baton.

It turned to worse after a small chase, where I and two other clowns pushed a sec onto a couple of glass tables (The original sec that started the fight) for attacking us, but the other two decided to execute him.

On top of all of this, the mass clown hunt that started was pretty nuts.

You also had the guy in the durand just shooting every clown he saw because “they murderboning” xd

The combustible lemons were just griefing.

This all started because Max Powers decided to randomly disable clowns with disabler.

In the interest of fairness, one of the clowns was also throwing the lemons, but I didn’t catch his name.

1 Like