Storys about interactions with God (admins)

Gods never respond to me :frowning:

God made me a general beepsky that I got from centcomm after as rd someone bluespace bag cremated me, I then proceeded to annoy everyone, trip the warden, amd win a gun fight cause toy swords still deflect

Be warden
War Ops
Give first passing assistant a gun
BWOINK What do you think you’re doing?
Click on link to reply
It was a joke BWOINK and the link was to “never gonna give you up”

5 Likes

I just stopped clicking those. If it’s a real bwoink, a screen will pop up.

Bruh, I understood it after re-reading this. lol

it’s time to end this meme once and for all

I critted myself to gib once on accident and asked god to get me out of crit so I could kill Bubblegum
I got healed a bit and then healed myself and killed bubbles then did nothing for the rest of the round
Pretty epic

i got cloned badly and gained a few extra chromosomes so i a drooling retard spends the round running naked around the station on the conveyor belts.

i get a corgi from a friendly merchant and take my doggy on the conveyor.
a bad man kills my doggy in security and i pray for god to heal doggy.
god heals doggy a further 4 times that round
god is good

signed
local retard clone

Every interaction with them is painful

2 Likes

I was teaching a new engineer how to set up the Supermatter engine.

I see it do something out of the corner of my eye while I was tabbed away to a different Chrome tab, and I think nothing of it.
‘It’s just the glowy animation’

The SM starts flipping and hissing at me, running away, and eventually running out of engineering.

‘Oh’.
New Engineer: Is that normal?

its normal when im doing shit with the SM… it wont delam but it will spawn anomalies so i like to open up emitter and the surrounding room completely to space to prevent fire anomalies from breaking shit.

also made 9.80278e+016GW of POWEEER with TEG and prayed for Palpatine Unlimited power midi but i got nothing.

@Kerbin_Fiber who thinks that since there’s no AI, the cameras are safe and they can do suspicious shit: ok there’s no AI so the cameras are safe, time to buy null crates

me: getting up out of the chair in the brig control office

@Kerbin_Fiber who is buying null crates in secret: hey why do i hear giorno’s theme song outside my secret liar in the vacant office