CKEY: Nagitoes

Admin’s CKEY: Kasual*
Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both*

Ban Type: Server*

Ban Length: Perma*

Ban Date (MM/DD/Y): 2/9/2019*

Round ID: 12274*

Ban Reason: Killed half the server on the emergency shuttle as a non-antag*

Appeal Reason: The admin VictorPride was not fair when he handed the ban. I told him the situation many times and he did not listen nor investigate it and instead handed me a 2 (pretty much 3) day ban due to what he assumed were lies. I attacked a player accidentally and it led to a fight which I ran away from in the QR base. I ran away and the fight ended. 5 minutes later that same player followed me in to my office and killed me with some powerful weapon. I was cloned by some random third party and then I was accused by the admin of attacking them again. This is 100% not true and the admin was unable to get records showing this as again this did not happen and was more lies by someone else. The situation was handled really poorly and I was banned without being listened to nor a full investigation being made in a server that I play every day and love. As I said to VictorPride if I did attack this person twice for some reason I would admit it and not lie.

Additional Information: I was told a long time ago if I waited another few months I could be unbanned and if I did not reoffend. It has been 12 months since my roleban and I have not done one thing wrong. I have not even been warned. Please revoke my roleban, I think 12 months of absolutely no offences shows that I will take this game seriously. I miss playing this game with my friends and to me personally it is not fun playing the same restricted basic roles every week.

Is this a shitpost or are you just very confused?

???
That is not VictorPride

Your account isn’t even this old.

Again… your account isn’t even this old. And this isn’t a role-ban.

You were banned in February and I think you’re reading our dumb American dates wrong.

I think you just have the bans confused, your most recent permaban was as a result of a player report: Kazuda Hyodo player report

Seems like he’s just confused.

Hmm… none of your bans on nagitoes even closely align with what you’re trying to appeal. Also this account you’re appealing for was created about the same time as you claim to have been banned

I smell ban evasion.

1 Like

When you ban evade so much you can’t even keep your stories straight smh

1 Like

Peak evading.

Omega chad appeals without even hiding the ban evasion.

am I just dumb or are all of you being dumb this time?

The only thing I see wrong in the appeal is the date being 2019 instead of 2020

The original ban was for killing half the escape shuttle, in this appeal he discussed attacking a single dude. He also says he was given a 2/3 day ban. Also weird is how he says he’s been rolebanned for 12 months despite the player report resulting in him being permanently server banned.

2 Likes

My bad it has been a year of this stuff so I have them confused. I also have a memory disorder so I get mixed up. But yes I am talking about the recent bans. I am not ban evading or why would I be asking to get unbanned? I have never been on the server since my last ban of course. This is not a joke, check my previous posts, this has been going on for ages and is very unfair

just letting you know you owe me 500€ because of what happened last time you remember?

4 Likes

You know they have achieved true adminship when they can smell the subtle scent of ban evasion

ruko is becoming allah himself

You made the same mis-informed ban appeal in May, claiming a 3 month-old ban was 7 months old. The ban you’re trying to appeal doesn’t exist.

Your ban reasons are, in order:

• Randomly attacked someone with a pickaxe, in IC said “Sorry I was horny” and lied multiple times in ahelps about it
  • Speared a guy for no reason as non antagonist. Has done this type of behaviour previously.
  • As a Security Borg, spaced a plasma person. Said it’s a friend playing on a friends account. Has behaviour of lying and being very aggresive. If this is a friend, they should’ve been warned not to play a high role and to do bad stuff.
  • Executing people over hearsay and without any concrete proof.
  • Result of a player report. Kazuda Hyodo player report

None of these involve a shuttle, and only your first ban involves VictorPride. The last line listed here is your active ban - follow the link to see what got you banned and appeal for that if you want to appeal.

I’m denying this and closing the thread now because I can only see this continuing in circles.