Stevethebean banned by: Ro5490

CKEY: Stevethebean

Admin’s CKEY: Ro5490 | BanID: #23124

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: BeeStation Sage - Roleplay

Ban Type: Global Ban

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 01-21-2021

Round ID: 26282

Ban Reason: I was running around as a mime with insulated gloves cutting all wires. This was when I was fairly new at the game. The admin was sending me messages that I never saw because I was too entertained cutting the wires from every door and I was banned due to that. I am sorry, and I will not do it again.

Appeal Reason: I fairly enjoyed playing in this server.

Additional Information: Will not let you down. :+1:

ban reason: “Running around all shift perma-shocking and cutting wires on as many doors as possible as a non-antag mime. Did not reply to being Admin-Messaged, Given 10+ Minutes to do so. As such, appeal on forums.”

On account of the fact you were just permanently banned from Yogs for grief, I’m pretty hesitant to consider this.

What other servers have you played on? Do you know if any staff would be willing to vouch for you as a quality player that knows how to follow server rules?

I got banned on the recent yogs for throwing a cherry bomb. I didn’t think that it would blow up and kill someone… I thought it was a cherry smoke bomb. The server is branded for “new” people. I didn’t think people would just leave bombs there for people to grief with. I thought it would create a smoke screen or something. The mod was incredibly ignorant and idk if he was having a bad day or not. I played this game a few times before and got banned on this server and never played again until recently.

Do you have any alternate accounts?

User has been offline for two days, but has been present since my last post was made. If there’s no response within three days this thread will automatically lock and be denied.

@stevethebean Best respond while you can mate

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.