St0rmC4st3r admin report

CKEY: BlackNog

Your Discord: Morari#3206

Offender’s CKEY: St0rmC4st3r

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2020-05-04 20:00(GMT+5)
Round Number: 15500

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): clearly doenst know what banbaiting nor the rules.

Incident Description: Accuses me of rules lawyering when ive used the same arguments as him, i was not proven guilty.

Additional Information: Guy(Sebastian Derancla) roundstart shoving+agro grabbing me on the shuttle( i didnt tried to fight back), that shove+agro grab shitfest went for a while, ive made two hit to that guy with my survival knife and went to take my explorers suit, guy came close by and started to attack me with his pKA either trying to shoot(was like 7 shots) me with it or hit me with survival knife(idk how many knife hits), i wasnt trying to fight back, went nearly crit, pumped up a medipen took a pickaxe, cos obv my intention was just to stop this guy instead of killing him, didnt worked cos he knocked it out of my hands, started attacking him with my pKA+knife again, did 4 melee hits, went outside to throw my shelted capsule, he was still chasing me, knocked his pKA out of his hands, again, didnt tried to attack him after that, dude picked up a pickaxe and started smashing my head with it, ive started to fight back, storm+me critted him at the entrance, i went inside my shelter capsule for meds to heal him and myself, but he ghosted right after i critted him(i was accused of killing him but he obv just ghosted in crit so i couldnt heal him). After that there it goes long talk about how thats not rp friendly and how “you wouldnt attack a person with a knife irl” where ive said " yeah i wouldnt start wrestling my coworker roundstard for no reason too" he responded with: “lawyering”???“how there was no rp in your round cos uve literally said two words in the whole round”(25mins, playing miner lol, and answering random questions in ticket)

1 Like

saying someone is rules lawyering when they apply their own logic against you and not even knowing what ban baiting is lol
This is especially bad since Bas as an ADMIN ban baited someone and the other admin took his side simply because he’s also an admin lol

3 Likes

This sounds like a bruh moment extraordonaire

2 Likes

Nice. So I am getting reported by the person that I did not even ban who have clearly overescalated.
When I have been told that Bass has succumbed in crit and turned out it was true - I have decided that the ban wouldn’t be a fair punishment.
As for the two hits with a knife to fend him off - I find this a hardly appropriate reaction for shoving and grabbing.

bas was literally ban baiting and if you don’t know what it is you really shouldn’t be an admin

Notice how he used the same logic YOU used and you called it rules lawyering btw
yeah bro when people use actual argument that you yourself use it sure is rules lawyering??

Full break down of the round events and log rip in Bass’ report thread on the situation. Bastian0930 Admin Reportt

As this is basically a joint report, it will be continued in Bass’ report thread.