SS13 or Real Life Thread

Post something funny/interesting that happened to you and others will guess whether it happened in SS13 or in real life.

Do you really think that the players you see on the server actually exist in real life?

18 Likes

I was brutally beaten to death by a horde of clowns.

4 Likes

SS13 players dont have lives and havent seen the sun or touched grass since they began playing.

Mfw troll thread

2 Likes

I blew up my fruit salad once.

4 Likes

I was brutally beaten to death by a horde of clowns.

Completely 100% real

I blew up my fruit salad once.

Hard to guess actually. I think its real?

1 Like

Both actually but I was referencing the irl one.
I was young and used the blender wrong lmfao

I have to guide someone I know around in the presence of clowns solely because they’re extremely scared of them.

3 Likes

I have to guide someone I know around in the presence of clowns solely because they’re extremely scared of them.

This ones real, note the wording of “someone I know”.

And for me: I used to make “mystery potions” that I’d fill with random shit from the kitchen and make people drink it.

Me and a couple of friends once performed an explosive decomission on a dead cat

2 Likes

I punched a clown in the face.

2 Likes

This is now the clown hate thread.

Comment if you hate clowns. Like if you think Mimes are superior.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I once got swarm by a bunch of people wearing cat ears.

2 Likes

I once had an officer knock on my door because of a noise complaint, luckily he didn’t find the chicken army I was training in my back room.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I once saw a gaggle of lizards with hair.

3 Likes

I saved a moth that was lost in my department because they didn’t realize it wasn’t good for them to be there, and let them outside.

2 Likes

Me and a couple of friends once performed an explosive decomission on a dead cat

Actually a tough one. I hope for the love of god its ss13

I punched a clown in the face.

Real, and I want to hear the story behind that

I once got swarm by a bunch of people wearing cat ears.

The venn diagram of people wearing cat ears and people going outside is 2 circles, so I say ss13

I once had an officer knock on my door because of a noise complaint, luckily he didn’t find the chicken army I was training in my back room.

Real, no one makes noise complaints in ss13

I once saw a gaggle of lizards with hair.

ss13

I saved a moth that was lost in my department because they didn’t realize it wasn’t good for them to be there, and let them outside.

Real

2 Likes

I once had a person walk into my department, and steal like 50 sheets of paper without anyone trying to stop them.

They later returned with something like 10 sheets of paper.

2 Likes