Ban Date (YYY/MM/DD/):
2022/06/28
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Repeatedly harm batoning someone
Appeal Reason:
I genuinely did not do it
Additional Information:
The report in the following link accuses my character ‘Tuesday Keens’ of harm baton: Another Another Unknown CKEY Player Report

This must have been a changeling or some other impersonator. I had died to aliens before the shuttle. Please reinvestigate this and remove the note. I have had a clean record since the reverse self-antag incident and I would like to keep it that way.

Thank you

Squk \ Tuesday Keens \ Security Officer \ NONE \ LATEJOIN

ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has stunned Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) (NEWHP: 100) (Emergency Shuttle (182, 100, 2))
ATTACK: Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) has shoved Squk/(Tuesday Keens) (NEWHP: 94.2) (Emergency Shuttle (181, 100, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has attacked Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) with stun baton (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 94) (Emergency Shuttle (183, 98, 2))
ATTACK: Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) has shoved Squk/(Tuesday Keens) (NEWHP: 94.2) (Emergency Shuttle (181, 101, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has stunned Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) (NEWHP: 96.6) (Emergency Shuttle (178, 97, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has attacked Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) with stun baton (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 88.6) (Emergency Shuttle (178, 98, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has stunned Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) (NEWHP: 86) (Emergency Shuttle (177, 98, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has attacked Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) with stun baton (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 78) (Emergency Shuttle (177, 98, 2))
SAY: Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) “OW” (Emergency Shuttle (177, 98, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has stunned Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) (NEWHP: 81) (Emergency Shuttle (176, 98, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has attacked Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) with stun baton (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 70.3) (Emergency Shuttle (176, 98, 2))
SAY: Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) “HARMBATON” (Emergency Shuttle (177, 98, 2))
SAY: Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) “WHY” (Emergency Shuttle (177, 98, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has stunned Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) (NEWHP: 70.3) (Emergency Shuttle (176, 98, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has attacked Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) with stun baton (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 59.4) (Emergency Shuttle (176, 98, 2))
SAY: Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) “OW” (Emergency Shuttle (177, 98, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has handcuffed Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) (NEWHP: 44.9) (Emergency Shuttle (176, 98, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has stunned Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) (NEWHP: 44.2) (Emergency Shuttle (176, 98, 2))
ATTACK: Squk/(Tuesday Keens) has attacked Bluedisc/(Sai Yota) with stun baton (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 36.2) (Emergency Shuttle (176, 98, 2))

Yea this genuinely did not happen I am so confused. I was a ghost. I don’t know what to tell you

Not sure what you want me to tell you, logs very much imply it happened.

can you see in the logs where I died to xenos?

Oh my, I just realized it says I am a security officer. I remember this round now. Okay so what happened is this guy, like hours or even a day later was going off in OOC about me harm batoning him and I had no clue what he was talking about. I had the rounds mixed up.

So this round where I was a security officer, I knew he was either a traitor or a shitter because he walled evac off and thwarted any effort to try and get through. I stunned him, and cuffed him, and was about to talk to him about it but he decided to run around crying about being detained.

So yea I totally did stun baton the guy, but I don’t think it was even remotely breaking rule 1.3 and if anything, Bluedisc is the one who was lowering the quality of roleplay.

I had absolute cognitive dissonance going on with this one, I wouldn’t even have thought for a second that he had valid reason to report me for that round. He was bordering on griefing and never even let me talk to him and uncuff him after he got arrested.

I read over every log Bluedisc had that round as part of my investigation. I saw nothing that would substantiate your claim of them ‘borderline griefing’. The note is accurate and does not misrepresent the circumstances at play, it stays.

Do not harmbaton people as security without a good reason.