In-game misconduct:

CKEY: CousinSueno

Your Discord: cousinSueno

Offender’s CKEY: It was Hidden

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): Tony Powers

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 4/8/21

Round Number:28633

Rules Broken (if relevant): They were beating me for no reason in perm and perm’d me with no proof of any of my actions at all claiming i syringed a cap with monkey poison when I had CFL3 in a backpack and they never presented evidence to me that I had done the action while they straight jacketed me beat me until i had brain damage and blamed me for the other clown. Someone ratted the other clown out and they still left me in perm with him beating me with laser rifles until i couldnt even ask someone to take my to medbay because my brain damage was so bad.

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): Walked up and was like why are you beating him, then walked away after 15 minutes of them hitting me and i punch the security guard one time in the admin sit.

Incident Description: I lit a monkey on fire and it happened to be the captain, warden tried to perm me for other things that I never did and provided no evidence but still locks me in perm where other security guards beat me until I had brain damage for 45 minutes.

Additional Information: Admin had his name hidden for some reason.

6 Likes

why did you have clf3 as a non-antag???

because i light peoples food on fire in bar

That doesn’t give me much confidence with this ngl

Not my fault people abuse possible clown jokes

What violation of the admin conduct is this?

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Admin_Policy_%26_Conduct

Please be specific and descriptive.

I believe the rule “Ensure tickets and situations are handled equally across all players” was broken as the admin did not finish the sit and was allowing me to be beaten still while he was interrogating the offending officer. I was given brain damage in his face and he made no effort to help me what so ever, so therefore as there was no intervention for someone obviously breaking security guard rules, which is you are not allowed to execute someone or harm someone without captain’s permission. I was put near crit several times and was given brain damage after the officer consistently told me to shut the fuck up when I was talking to the admin in the sit.

You were never told to shut up, you were running around saying Space gods were called you are all noobs etc, you need to chill out when any Admin intervention is going on.

You were downplayed by another ling clown and your antics of randomly setting shit on fire didn’t leave a positive light whatsoever on yourself, it’s not even funny but plain out self antag on Sage.

Security did their job in intercepting you but were awaiting detectives evidence on confirming if you were a ling or not, you seemingly made their job harder by running around yelling at them also yelling OOC stuff IC which is quite cringe.

You broke this rule entirely by stating two sentences which in return should result in you being permanently banned.

You also said bigotry slurs in your speach logs here is the rule below prohibiting it.

You need to cool off, your entire speach logs were pure hate and the ticket(s) alone were pure abuse torwards Administrative staff.

P.S - Spawned in as a character named them Admin to tell security to cool off with your beating, I did tell them it was entirely unfair and to stop doing it which cooled things down, I had also warned them if they were doing an execution they had to get the appropriate authorization to do so.

1 Like

I am not part of this report, I was playing for this round and only tangentially aware of any of this.

We are really giving time to a person named Noah_Negron who was carrying CF3 as a non-antag clown, who is reporting an admin who has not broken any part of conduct, who has then come on the discord server and started to hurl sexual and homophobic abuse at the admin team?

2 Likes

This topic is pre-emptively closed due to how charged it already is and very likely to attract peanut posts. This is being looked into by the headmin team.

My personal opinion added already is that this is already going nowhere due to my previous post explaining why

This incident has been reviewed by the headmin team.

The vote follows

Admin Vote
@bloons3 Not Sustained
@Ruko Not Sustained
@llol111 Not Sustained

This admin report is not sustained.

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

On a related note, because of the language used in this report, as well as in game, CousinSueno has been banned from the server for being extremely abusive towards staff in game and on the Discord.

Harassment of staff is not and has never been something that we tolerate, and we take it very seriously.