i
dk lol

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 

2/2/2021

Round Number:

Rules Broken: 

antag conduct, 2

Incident Description: 

the guy was iaa and he shitted out 20000 spiders to kill one guy where the spiders smashed a bunch of shit on the station and also killed a couple people im pretty sure

Additional Information: 

i could do the same objective with less collateral damage by shoving the guy and punching him to death why would you do that

He did explicitly order his spiders to not go murder boning.

Source: was a spider. Chilled with spider bros on evac shuttle without killing anyone.

i had to fix vault’s apc the ore silo my own machines in robotics, caught one trying to smash the mech charging station, saw destroyed remenants of a freezer in the science server room, tried to fix a smashed nanite apc and then died due to one

I played in this round. Further details about the spiders:

• While the Escape shuttle arrival timer was going, the medical APC was broken by one. Ithink it was a few minutes before the shuttle was called even.

• I believe that I was being hunted by one while I grabbed my chemfridges towards and headed towards the shuttle while I was alone.

• A purple or green spider bought an N2O Tank onto the escape shuttle and broke it open.

I believe it was not the player themselves but some spiders were just looking to grief and murderbone.

As I have heard in the past, a mans brain turns off when he becomes a spider
Any thoughts of fair play or account preservation go out the window
They just unga
In addition, while there might be 20000 spiders, there are not 20000 ghosts
this means some of those spiders were simplemobs
probably including the ones smashing shit
but not the n2o one

just gonna leave this here

---->One or two disobedient golems or mobs are the fault of the mobs themselves<----

2 Likes

Feb 3, 2021 @ 00:07:51.513 GAME: /(giant spider (245)) took control of giant spider (245) with the objective: ‘Kill Steven colins and listen to jeff Jeoffy’.

1 Like

Since the spiders were given orders not to kill randomly and retaliate only if attacked first, I’m going to chalk this up to the general chaos of the round.

i hate spiders

1 Like