Spess waifus

commence the code blue “”"""""""""“r a n d o m”""""""""""" cavity search on the moth

1 Like

Ian is obviously the best waifu here.

smh.

1 Like

bump

@Grim plays as a catgirl sometimes so there’s that going for them, although there was an incident a while ago on an HRP server where the traitor catgirl CMO legitimately sucked the HoP’s dick for the captain’s medal, so i can’t get that out of my mind whenever i see Angela melody

@moth exists too, although we never really get on at the same times

My space waifu is the only proper space waifu.

Zoey Kisusq.

Not sure if she has an uwu for me back doe

oh yea, it would be irresponsible of me to forget Zoey

Are you saying your gonna shank me? Bad Izatha, bad!

What is this thread…

1 Like

We all know the best waifu goes to another school

1 Like

Reminder that my stand “The fucking police” activates whenever someone has a waifu near me. Or a husband. whatever you prefer.

Lexia black is the one true waifu. No homo

my husbandu-fu~~ uwu

1 Like

Kain Virtue.

I like him

2 Likes

are you talking about moth waifus

1 Like

Fluff Moff for my moff character Lumost, Moccha Poehl for my IPC character Legionarre, DADDY diams for me IRL

1 Like

the only spess waifu is karen holmes

mothpeople and ipcs are genuinely just annoying

ogan works in mysterious ways

Dimas is the patrician’s choice

moffth waifus will always reign supreme

4 Likes

Hmm, many people do not know the great tales of Gunther Viceroy the Medical Main, Lane Stewart the Atomic Atmospheric Tech, Bob Oakland the Meme Man, and I, Kerbin Fiber the Graytide’s Grace.

With these people in a party, the world would soon end.

The best time was when Lane made a broken “10 Suns in a Canister.” I took the canister and went to the Aux base. I told em to all whack it open with my high authority. (I was an assistant 24/7 but became captain from stealing AA and being more robust than roundstart cap.) I used the Saber, Lane used the fire axe, while Gunther and Bob used whatever would break it open.

When it did open. Everyone died. But I mean everyone. The gas melted walls. destroyed windows. Eventually, it crashed the server.

My fellow gery tiders.

I love giving them the help i did not get when i started play the game.

Also i love people who role play on the LRP sever.

But no one i realy OwO but there are people i love meeting again.

1 Like