Species Rework

t. owns a thread that got buried

:flushed:

Apids are auto valid when

1 Like

The person above was a merc with a desword confirmed.

Regardless, let’s look at these suggestions. To start.

When you code it.

Well, that’s just a shitpost. Let’s actually look at them.

insert IPC foot-kissing

They aren’t the shining example of a species, plasmamen are. IPCs only seem like a good example because they have a large quantity changes from the original human species. While that is appreciated compared to say, felinids (which I am disappointed in the bee community for not voting to remove), that doesn’t mean they automatically make a good example. Plasmamen are well-thought out, and bring interesting changes from the regular human gameplay.

insert apid stuff

go dig up and read hive reclamation. The only thing I might take from this is the eating plants.

Ethereal stuff

oh god oh fuck are you trying to make every ethereal a greytider?

Felinid

Remove, easy.

Flypeople

Felinids aren’t allowed to take command roles because in the deep lore some cave-dweller in /tg/ wrote eons ago, felinids were lower than any other race because they gave up their humanity, which, I’d tend to agree with. I made apid wings for apids, as something unique. Don’t take shit from races and slap them onto another race. That only worsens all the races by making the advantages and disadvantages of a race less specific.

And I guess you’ve never taken a flyswatter to a fly, because this entire ‘they aren’t sturdy’ bullshit is a fucking joke.

2 Likes

lizard tailswipe, 1tile knockback and free grab break on a long cooldown :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:
note its not a knockdown, just slaps the guys away

It also makes the lizard valid to all humans to be either killed or permagullagged

4 Likes

you know me so well buddy

Max health doesn’t mean total health.

can we make the flyswatter one hit flypeople really breaks my immersion when i have to hit them two times to kill them

3 Likes

I think they should make lizards superior to humans

go back to skyrat or whatever furry 18+ degenerate-friendly server you came from

1 Like

lizards should be superior per their loreee

1 Like

How does wanting gameplay variety equate to me being a degenerate? :thinking:

being a furry automatically puts you on the watch list of at least 18 different countries, and stop with the “nooo you see its only the 0.1% of the community” no it isnt its literally the 99.9% of the community
Plus furries tend to be rpers which is gross…

I’m not a furry, though? Not much more to say about it than that. You wanna talk about the specifics of a species rework, or just shitpost more?

any channel is a shitposting channel

ur just an mrper so yeah uhhhhh

2 Likes

then why were they a tribal society :thinking:

While we’re off-topic shitposting, and out of curiosity - what do you have against roleplaying, in a roleplaying game? A lot of people seem to share your perspective, so, what’s up with that?
Personally, I enjoy playing a character - and having that character dictate generally the kinds of things I say, or do in a round. Different characters mean different attitudes towards people, which vary gameplay. If everyone just plays themselves, doesn’t that reduce the total amount of gameplay variety?

Its space TTT not an rp game and a lot of other people don’t like being slaves to the guy with a higher role than them/ jannies (hrp servers)

1 Like

Disregarding the fact that both servers are explicitly labelled either Light RP (as opposed to No RP), or Medium RP. To quote the very first block of text on the main page of the wiki, as if that would convince you:

About SS13
Space Station 13 is a paranoia-laden roleplaying game set against the backdrop of a nonsensical, metal death trap masquerading as a space station.

What you posted doesn’t really answer my question, though. What do you have against roleplaying? Is it something in particular, is it just not what you’re looking for in a game?
If you even want to bother to give me a proper answer, of course. Otherwise, I’ll leave you to your shiposting.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hate having some powerhungry dickass throw orders down my throat because hehe me higher role now be my personal slave. On lrp (which is closer to nrp than rp) I can just say no and walk away

The wiki is outdated if you didn’t already know.

ok and? You forgot the low rp chaotic fun which literally removes all chances of rp. And while yes most servers with high pop are rp servers the sheer amount of people ruins most of the rp.

1 Like