SpaceFuhrer banned by Inithis

Title: SpaceFuhrer banned by Inithis

CKEY:
SpaceFuhrer

Admin’s CKEY:
Inithis

Ban Type:
Not permanent, also was banned on Sage MRP.

Ban Length:
7 days

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):

Round ID:

Ban Reason:
I’ll just quote exactly what was written here:
“You, or another user of this computer or connection (SpaceFuhrer) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Allegedly poisoned food with absinthe, powergamed with a toxin syringe gun, had their defibrilator EMPed for combat. Resisted arrest, broke their way through the brig with Hulk, and fought the Head of Security. Cited here for improper command behaviour, powergaming, and self-antagonism.”

Appeal Reason:
Well I will defend myself in the order of accusations.

Firstly, the food poisoning with absinthe. It wasn’t absinthe it was 5 units of morphine in 6 different hamburgers, I also informed both of the chefs that I had done it, made it abundantly clear to the chefs and they thought it was a fun idea.

Secondly, powergaming with a toxin syringe gun? Toxin syringe gun? I had put morphine in the syringe gun cause we had a shadowling on station murdering people, and I wanted something to slow it down in case I am attacked because one Morgan paramedic dude told me that they are suspectible to chemicals.

Thirdly, I did not have my defib EMPed for combat. Earlier in the round I had asked the HoS if he would do it. He said no. That was the end of it, I never got it EMPed and didn’t ask a second time from anyone else.

Fourthly, resisted arrest? What is space law the new server rules? I ran away from the HoS when he came to arrest me cause all his evidence was the word of a clown, and I told him that clowns are liars and I refuse to be brought down by a clown or something along those lines.

Fifth, broke my way through brig. I tried to make a secret breakage through walls from the upper left maints near sec into perma (like an escape tunnel), in case I got thrown into permabrig so I had a chance of escaping. Although I made a mistake and broke in too close to the right instead of the execution room. Which is where the HoS found me.

Sixth, Fighting the Head of Security. I think one major aspect being ignored here is the fact that I did not initiate combat. Once the HoS saw me, he chased me down and attacked me first, not only did he attack me first but he was using lethal shotgun pellets to take me down. At that point I was in maints and being shot with the shotgun so I had no chance of running cause I was wounded, so I stayed and fought cause I was being given no other option at that moment.

Additional Information:
I might deserve to be banned for a bit of time, but I believe it’s unjust and unfair to ban me and give me more ban time for things I didn’t do and could be easily verified from the logs. Seems like they didn’t even check the logs, and they didn’t even try to speak to me before the ban. I also stayed on the server for around 5-10 minutes after death and there was no attempt at communication from the admin.

Also try to ignore my edgy CKEY, I made the account 7 years ago and was an edgy teenager at the time.

Neither of our servers are officaly clasified as “MRP”

Oh my bad, I think Sage used to be listed with the word MRP in its name previously when Bee Golden still existed. Could be wrong though, but thats why I called it that.

HoS here, dealt with you for a huge part of the round, inithis kind of berated me for not ahelping you solely because i believed your behavior was so horrendous you would have to be a ling lol.

I’ll tackle the main stuff you said then.

Firstly, the food poisoning with absinthe. It wasn’t absinthe it was 5 units of morphine in 6 different hamburgers, I also informed both of the chefs that I had done it, made it abundantly clear to the chefs and they thought it was a fun idea.

Honestly ? The fact it’s not absinthe makes it even worse. As a Head of Staff, you’re definitely not supposed to just drug the food for no legitimate reason other than “it’s funny”. You also ran away and resisted arrest for commiting such a crime - something the chef just accepted, let himself be cuffed and went into the cells willingly after telling us everything. That’s how I knew you drugged the food, by the way.

Secondly, powergaming with a toxin syringe gun? Toxin syringe gun? I had put morphine in the syringe gun cause we had a shadowling on station murdering people, and I wanted something to slow it down in case I am attacked because one Morgan paramedic dude told me that they are suspectible to chemicals.

The syringe in your gun was green, that is DEFINITELY not morphine which is a light blue. We’d need the logs to see exactly what was inside.

Nontheless, the nightmare was dead way earlier into the round, and you still had it after you died and I searched you. Self defence doesn’t apply once the main actual threat is dead.

Thirdly, I did not have my defib EMPed for combat. Earlier in the round I had asked the HoS if he would do it. He said no. That was the end of it, I never got it EMPed and didn’t ask a second time from anyone else.

That one is true - but you did come in roundstart to try and powergame an emped combat defib & sec glasses, after which I basically told you “if I find you with a weapon like emped defib, you’re going in brig”. the threat probably worked.

Fourthly, resisted arrest? What is space law the new server rules? I ran away from the HoS when he came to arrest me cause all his evidence was the word of a clown, and I told him that clowns are liars and I refuse to be brought down by a clown or something along those lines.

Resisting arrest, sparking a huge manhunt chase and especially “defending yourself” lethally with hulk (although you did not kill anyone) and tiding everywhere, yes, that seems to be indeed covered by the rules, and also a severe overreaction to being arrested for handing out drugs. Which would have netted you a severe slap from cap, and a brig time of a few minutes.

Fifth, broke my way through brig. I tried to make a secret breakage through walls from the upper left maints near sec into perma (like an escape tunnel), in case I got thrown into permabrig so I had a chance of escaping. Although I made a mistake and broke in too close to the right instead of the execution room. Which is where the HoS found me.

Yeah, you’re, uh, a non-antag cmo, you’re definitely not supposed to break into perma/brig to plan a future escape because of a crime you commited.

Sixth, Fighting the Head of Security. I think one major aspect being ignored here is the fact that I did not initiate combat. Once the HoS saw me, he chased me down and attacked me first, not only did he attack me first but he was using lethal shotgun pellets to take me down. At that point I was in maints and being shot with the shotgun so I had no chance of running cause I was wounded, so I stayed and fought cause I was being given no other option at that moment.

Now that is outright lying.

I came at you in a secway and fully loaded shotgun - as you were a hulk and shown to be extremely slippery. There was no way to disable you ever.

Throughout the entirety of the battle, I stopped several times to check whether I could fire the next shot - or if you were in crit and would die. My shots were legitimately calculated, and stopped the first time you fell down, where I outright told you to “stop” and started cuffing you. If I recall correctly, you fell down a second time, then the third time I shot once too many because you were still a hulk, still trying to shove me despite verbal occasions to interact with me and stop the fighting all throughout, and you died on the spot - where I epipened you, cuffed you, and tried to bring you to med until I realized you soul departed.

I was being EXTRA careful not to kill you, as I still had no proof you might have been an antagonist, you had many opportunities to stop it despite me initiating combat (which was needed considering you were running away every single other time I saw you while chasing you), and you WERE given many options to stop the fighting.

Seems like they didn’t even check the logs, and they didn’t even try to speak to me before the ban. I also stayed on the server for around 5-10 minutes after death and there was no attempt at communication from the admin.

Admins can’t check out logs easily in round, especially since the time inithis learned of this was near shuttle docking. It takes way more than 5 minutes to comb through the logs and find information, especially when this ban covers an entire shift worth of actions.

Inithis also arrived late, and got a bwoink about it late from someone else because, once again, I thought you were an antag and didn’t think twice about ahelping.

2 Likes

So, to preface this: I would have asked you in the round if the matter had been brought to my attention before you had already left, but I did not have that chance. I could not check the logs on your body like I would have wanted, since as far as I could tell, it had been gibbed or removed by then. I am checking your logs now using an external service, which is not practical within the round.

Proceeding onwards:
SAY: SpaceFuhrer/(Kale McFall) “If you find anyone, including me, dead without sensors maxed throw them in the trash”
Improper command behavior, if you were joking it wasn’t really indicated.

ATTACK: SpaceFuhrer/(Kale McFall) has attempted to inject LocalKraken/(Axel Hawker) with the hypospray (Absinthe) (NEWHP: 100) (Medbay Central (99, 110, 2))
There was an absolute ton of this, I’m assuming it was consensual since it happened for a while, but damn.

SAY: SpaceFuhrer/(Kale McFall) “know any good death mixes?”
This looks pretty suspicious.

SAY: SpaceFuhrer/(Kale McFall) (station announcement from the �Chief Medical Officer’s Desk requests console) “You know what really helps your chances of survival when theres a shadow monster roaming the halls? MAXING YOUR SUIT SENSORS. Seriously if i find another body in maints without suit sensors im gonna space it again.”
Did you… already space a body???

ATTACK: SpaceFuhrer/(Kale McFall) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/medicine/morphine (20u)) from the morphine bottle to [syringe]
Morphine gun being loaded.

ATTACK: SpaceFuhrer/(Kale McFall) has attempted to inject [monkey meat cutlet] with the syringe which had /datum/reagent/medicine/morphine (15u) (Honked ‘n’ Loaded (132, 124, 2))
Food being poisoned.

Alright, so, context obtained! Let’s look at what’s good for you.
You didn’t have a deathmix in the syringe gun, even if you tried to obtain it earlier.
You haven’t told any verifiable lies in this appeal, and I thank you for that.

However! That being said, even the behavior you have admitted to is damning.

Attempting to have your defibrilator emp-ed at the start of the round is clearly powergaming. You are, as a doctor, turning a good life-saving tool into a weapon for no real reason. There had been no chance for any threat to appear.
Poisoning food with morphine is clearly improper behavior for a member of command, yeah? You’re not the clown, and you’re definitely not supposed to be committing illegal pranks. If you do, I would at least hope you’d accept the consequences for that, which leads to:
Resisting arrest! Now, this is on me a little bit, I should have been more specific. You had two choices, really, when Security came to arrest you for your poisoning. You could have gone quietly (the better option, just take the brig sentence) or purely just run away (pretty bad for a member of Command, but not the worst.) Instead, you took a hulk injector and moved to try and destroy the brig, actively sabotaging Security. I would consider pre-empting an escape tunnel from Perma to be self-antagonism, and that would be if you weren’t a member of Command.

Overall, your behavior in this round involved self-antagonism, attempted powergaming, and a violation of the higher standard that Command is held to. Because of your honesty, and the fact that your syringe gun was filled with morphine rather than, well, something worse, I will reduce your server ban duration to five days. I highly recommend you avoid command positions after this ban expires, unless you are prepared to take them much more seriously.

If you have any questions, please pose them. I will close this appeal in eight hours.

6 Likes

@ShogunDude Tagging you just to make sure you see this.

I was going to come and see if i could add anything since i was also ahelping about this issue but it seems most if it got covered

I would add that at one point i ate a maintpill that had some traitor chem on it, upon being fully healed CMO told me that he reported tthe incident to command as me being poisoned by a traitor(even tho the doctors there were aware that i was eating two maint pills) and he told me that if they ask i should go on with the prank because ''he wanted to see where that goes", obviously i went into bridge and saw Cap and HoS together, who were just done elevating the alert to blue, upon knowing the truth they just did a bunch of “welp” “*sigh” and called off the situation with a bridge announcement.

Regarding Axel being injected, at one point while i was talking with him i noticed his drunk speech and upon scanning him i saw that he had 45u of absinthe on his system, but from what we spoke it seems that it was all concented(but this means he emptied the hypospray and filled it up with absinthe, explaining the two bottles he had in his bag)

Also he abused his position as a CMO since the geneticist WIRE never distributed Hulk, and was in fact angry when he found out he used his machine to print a hulk mutator

On the permabrig combat i recall the virologist being asked if he distributed a Regen coma disease, which he said he didn’t, but what did he said is that he had one bottle on the table, that would explain why HoS downed the CMO a couple of times but he was still standing up, so…CMO basically went into viro and drank the regen coma as well as the hulk

I’d also like to add that he spent a lot of time with the mutation RADIOACTIVITY activated on him, walking around medbay like it’s nothing and i had to go and tell HoS about nullifying it since i didn’t want a radioactivity incident across all medbay

4 Likes

I would consider it improper to expand the ban at this time, but this information can be addressed via note unless @ShogunDude disputes it.