CKEY: antiloompa

Your Discord: antiloompa

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Space Dandy

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05.07.20

Round Number: 18124

Rules Broken: 2, 4

Incident Description: I came aboard, shoved Space Dandy. He said I made an enemy. He followed me around the station with his chainsaw hand. Ultimately, he killed me and threw me in disposals. He even went through the trouble of dragging me to medbay. 

Additional Information: The round was gangs. Had he been a gangster, he could have revived me. I ahelped, it was seen as IC issue. I don't see how that would be the case.

Round is ongoing, but I can tell you I agree with the Admin’s response here. Gangs are not required to convert everyone they encounter, they will only be stopped for going on rampant murderbone sprees.

You shoved not just one, but two gang members, and the one that killed you was not simply shoved once.

[2020-07-05 09:44:19.256] ATTACK: Antiloompa/(NAME MISSING) has shoved Blige/(Space Dandy) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 92.5) (Medbay Central (120, 131, 2))
[2020-07-05 09:45:55.952] ATTACK: Antiloompa/(NAME MISSING) has shoved Blige/(Space Dandy) with onto the reinforced table (table) (NEWHP: 92.5) (Bar (127, 141, 2))
[2020-07-05 09:46:02.852] ATTACK: Antiloompa/(NAME MISSING) has shoved Blige/(Space Dandy) (NEWHP: 92.5) (Theatre (132, 144, 2))

You followed him around for two minutes as well.

Report denied