SorrowedWolf Banned by yoshimiwastaken

Title: [CKEY] banned by [Admin’s CKEY]

CKEY: SorrowedWolf

Admin’s CKEY: yoshimiwastaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Yes, across all servers.

Which server did the ban happen on?: Beestation: Sage.

Ban Type: Perma

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 04/24/2021

Round ID: 29106

Ban Reason: " Rules broken: R2.1 Work implicitly suggesting sexual acts in the library, we have a zero tolerance policy. "

Appeal Reason: This is my first offense of any sort. This is the only server that I enjoy consistently playing on. The rule about Sexual library content had slipped my mind as I had an RP encounter that made me laugh my ass off while I was thinking of a way to entertain the station via curator. I merely wanted to make a reference to Brokeback Mountain. I understand the zero tolerance so I’m even willing to go so far as to ask for a curator ban instead of a permanent ban, as it is my first offense and I take decent care to abide by the rules otherwise. Won’t do it or anything of the sort again.

Additional Information:

1 Like

Ah, the old Library erotica permaban haha. I got banned for this once with “Distributing WGW while curator”.

You usually get one warning as long as it isn’t E R P. Long as this is the last library meme you do, you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Stop diseminating misinformation.
The “zero tolerance” part of our policy means thats we will not tolerate anything remotely sexual.
However, if its a library book or just being a fuck and anoucing WGW, you do usualy get ONE (1)
chance to appeal the ban if you were not fully aware.

In the end thats up to @YoshimiWasTaken though

2 Likes

Well, that’s why I’m here and appealing, an admittance of fault and an expression of desire to make up for my offense.

Sorry for the delay! Yes, we have a one appeal policy in place, this is your first time so I will drop it, just make sure not to do it anymore, okay?

1 Like