Antag ban
Ban Length:
3 days
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023/02/14
Round ID:
sorry, couldn’t find it
Ban Reason:
Rule 13 Antagonist Conduct. After getting all objectives done, used the captain’s ID to raise the alert level to Blue and called the shuttle. When confronted, said “im a syndie traitor and i did all my objectives, why shouldn’t I?”.
Appeal Reason:
I would like to take back my words in the original ahelp. I elaborated further in the ticket that I was not being fully serious and I honestly felt bad about doing so. I thought that it would be justified to call the shuttle considering that a large number of people were dead and hidden, as well as critical infrastructure failing such as the Tcomms and my character being the target of an attempted assassination on 3 separate instances.
Additional Information:
There was a bug caused by this roleban, because of how valentine’s day works, it treats a valentines date as an antag roll, and when I automatically get assigned a date at round start, my character is then offered to any observers as I am banned from being an antagonist for a short while. I hope I can make up for my mistake and I promise that I won’t be taking this lightly, but the antag ban is severely disturbing my gameplay as every single round I’m forced out of my body at least 2 or 3 times and the admins have to intervene to fix the issue.

Yeah thinking back on the ticket you were very understanding.
Plus the whole valentines thing made you straight up unable to play.
After some internal discussion, accepted!